- Meet and talk to them. Share thoughts about many things, and listen to see how they react and appear.
- Find out if you both enjoy the same or similar activities, and discuss your thoughts about them.
- Sense the physical as well as the mental connection between you. Listen to each other, and hold hands when walking in the mall, or the store, or in the park.If you feel that you really connect without any effort, then you have found your soulmate.
- Remember, a true soulmate can sense your pain before you do, they can sense your thoughts, feelings, and seem to be a part of you, and you have to wonder, how you ever faced each day without them.
- Do not confuse physical chemistry between both of you, as being a soulmate. While one can be the other, the chances are if you only feel a physical attraction, and no mental connection, they are not soulmates.
- Finding a true soulmate does not happen all the time. The connection is so special and so endearing, that you will know when it does.
- Don't look for qualities in a soulmate that will 'complete' you. No one else should be able to complete you, you are you by yourself. What they do instead is add to your life, and make it richer and fuller, more than anything else.
- When you find your soulmate, try not to freakout. Its supposed to be!