Thursday, December 3, 2009

Secretly In Love With You

Secretly In Love

You took my hand and led the way never telling me all you wanted to say whisper softly love , in my ear all those sweet nothings I wanted to hear kiss my lips and touch my skin boiling passions deep within

Pull me close and hold me near sheltering me from my own pain and fear through the darkness in the night baby ,be my beacon ,and shine your light in the brightness in the sun show me

I'm your only one
give me wings so I can fly I can soar when your nearby enter my heart and break down this wall it's time for me to watch it fall

I've been a prisoner can't you see
now break my chains and set me free strip me of my armor tight you'll find I wont put up a fight release my soul held deep within I'm ready now, to love again


No comments: