Saturday, April 3, 2010

WHAT A TRUE FRIEND IS


Thought I'd share some of my favorite quotes about what a true friend is....

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words"

"A real friend is the one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out"

"What is a friend? It is a person with whom you dare to be yourself."

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly"

"In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends" (this is good and I can relate to it..I've had people who are around when things are going well, but disappear when I am going through tough times and need a friend to lean on)

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be somewhere else"

"Real friends are those who, when you've made a fool of yourself, don't feel that you've done a permanent job"

"When it hurts to look back, and you're too scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there"

"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me"

No comments: