Monday, September 28, 2009

" Hallucination "



Is it an impossible dream?


I want to be pursued, to be treasured by someone.

I want to be someone’s someone.


I want to have someone who is my someone.

I want someone to fight for me.

I want someone to want me.


I want someone to think the world of me.


I want someone to encourage me.

I want someone to challenge me.

I want someone with passion.


I want someone who goes for the things they want and helps me go for the things I want.


I want someone to hurt when they see me hurt, to smile when they see me happy.

I want to be all that for someone else.


I want someone to love me, and I want someone to love in return.


I am a beautiful person.

I am passionate.

I am a person of action.

I am a loving person.

I am worthy.


Why do I want this so bad? Is it even possible? Can it last a lifetime?


Is it an impossible dream?

No comments: