Friday, April 24, 2009


I Love You ______________________________ The sweetest word is your name.And the greatest thing is your love.All the lonely tears that have escaped my eyes have made me who I am,One to love you more.All the times I felt I've found the one,And all the times I've mourned over a bleeding heart,All the things I've wished I've done,And all the things I wished I hadn't helps me love you with purity and certainty.All the times we fight feels like we're gambling our lives.I hope we never lose.I love you so much,I love you with all my faults and all my achievements.I love you with all that I am.I love you for who you are.I hope in the quietest of the nightwhen I whisper out to you you know just what to do.You listen to hear my voice echoing how much I love you. ______________________________________

Even If My Heart Would Break - Kenny GMore at MP3-Codes.com

No comments: