2. Ab exercises such as crunches, sit-ups, and ab machines are actually the LEAST effective method of getting flat six pack abs. We'll explore what types of exercises REALLY work in a minute.
3. Boring repetitive cardio exercise routines are NOT the best way to lose body fat and uncover those six pack abs. I'll tell you the exact types of unique workouts that produce 10x better results below.
4. You DON'T need to waste your money on expensive "extreme fat burner" pills or other bogus supplements. I'll show you how to use the power of natural foods in more detail below.
5. Ab belts, ab-rockers, ab-loungers, and other infomercial ab-gimmicks... they're all a complete waste of your time and money. Despite the misleading infomercials, the perfectly chiseled fitness models in the commercials did NOT get their perfect body by using that "ab contraption"... they got their perfect body through REAL workouts and REAL nutrition strategies. Again, you'll learn some of their secrets and what really works below.
The secret is,this may sound ridiculous for some but this has been definitely proven effective & won't cost you a fortune to have that perfect body that you have been aspiring for so long.
It is fine to eat the foods you like but you should need to burn the foods that you intake,depriving yourself from eating is absurd...enjoy life but try to choose a more balance diet...
like some chocolates,pasta & delicious mocha frappe......uhmmmmmmmm!!! add some fruits & veggies in your meals from time to time.
Why listen to those miserable gym instructors & dietitians,if they want to deprive themselves to death,just let them but you have a choice keeping fit & eating all the delicious foods that you have been always craving.
Depriving is not right but remember everything that is too much is bad.
Don't go to gym & waste your money,you can do it on your own pace & time.It would not cost you a lot & still end up with no results.
What this PROGRAM needs is the willingness of an individual to acquire a desirable body.
All can do this,all you need is to "DANCE YOUR FAT OUT."
You don't need to be a professional dancer or something all you need is you know the meaning of the word DANCE.
1.DANCE with your favorite music.
2.DANCE like crazy like no one is watching,even there is someone sneaking on your roof pretend as if you don't care,consider him as one of your avid fans...the good part is your attracting attention.
3.Move with energy,exert your full force...no required steps just move,shake the parts you want to loose fat....move that hips,shake that butt think that your seducing someone who inspires you...think of your favorite football player for example...
4.Being inspired will help you achieve your desired irresistable body that will make you desirable to men especially to those who are perverts,i just hope you know to protect yourself...so better learn to run fast so you can't be laid & if you have obsessed admirer,kick his but hard as you can it will not harm him that much bec. man has a great pain resistance & he maybe a 6 foot tall,so why bother!!!
5. Always remember to achieve your goal,action & will power takes a major part to see the result you are expecting.Looking better on the outside will help you to feel better in the inside.Having a Great Body will give you much confidence that will open lot of opportunities for you.
As a woman...
As an individual...
Looking better will uplift our spirit to be better in all we do...
You don't need to starve to death or you don't need to be rich to undergo those expensive lyposuctions...
True Beauty means to be natural,loose wait without sagging your skin...
Don't be envy to those who had undergone surgery,all i can say is:
Being NATURAL IS STILL THE BEST OF THEM ALL & you can be proud of yourself bec. you are not LAZY & DESPARATE like them that always rely on surgery...ones you start to have one done you will be addicted,sooner you'll see the side effects that the doctors will intentionally will not tell you bec. without those cosmetic surgery addicts they will not earn millions...so why tell the truth...i know bec. my father was a doctor & he used to prescribe lots of medicines to his patient but if it comes to us he still suggest natural remedy in most cases.