Monday, July 13, 2009

It Is Your Time To Shine



Let Your Light Shine

SCRIPTURE "Let your light so shine before men that they may see your moral excellence and your praiseworthy, noble, and good deeds and recognize and honor and praise and glorify your Father Who is in heaven" (Matthew 5:16, AMP)

Do the people around you see your light shining? Do they know you are a believer by your actions?

Are you setting the bar in your office? Can people see your good works? I know people who can quote half the Bible and pray two hours a day, but they have no influence or credibility because theyre sloppy in the workplace.

They're always late or wasting time. They're not productive. Theyre not efficient. No one will even listen to them. I heard somebody say, Your performance gives you a platform. When you excel in what you do, that gets peoples attention.

The way to gain respect, the way to gain influence is to develop your character and skills in such a way that people want what you have. They may not agree with what you believe, but when you are the best in your company, they cant argue with that.

Youve earned their respect, not by your words, but by your spirit of excellence. I encourage you today, dont settle for mediocrity. You are a child of the Most High God. Make the decision today to let your light shine and bring Him glory in everything you do!

A PRAYER Heavenly Father, I choose to let my light shine so that I can bring glory to You. Help me to rise up higher; show me ways to set the standard. Let my life be a testimony of You. In Jesus Name.

Amen.

No comments: