Tuesday, December 9, 2008


Just My Advice.

If you are in a relationship, enjoy it. It most likely won't last forever. Even if you are in love with each other. Life is a crazy , surprising , thing that can take you through loops and back to the place you started or somewhere far off. You will most likely love again, but just not love each other.If you're in High School enjoy that, trust me.

You will miss it, even if you hate it. You really do learn who your best friends are after you graduate. Don't be scared to have fun and bend a few rules, I'm glad I did. (I graduated in 2005).If you're in College, take your future more serious than I am/ever did. Stay in it if you took out huge loans, even if it sucks. Trust me.

You don't want to be stuck with a huge loan without anything to show.If you have something to say to someone, you might as well tell them. Because most of the times whats killing you is what you're keeping inside.If your parents , grandparents, friends, tell you they love you, don't be scared to tell them back (I still am terrible at this, but I'm working on it)Get to know your Parents, Grandparents, Aunts , Uncles, anyone you can. One day when more time passes you'll wish you connected more. Trust me on this.

Don't be scared to be open minded and question things regardless of what you believe or believe in or think currently. Don't be scared to do something that makes you feel alive. But don't forget to be happy and comfortable at times.If your friends are dancing, you should dance too. The best way to live a leveled life is to humiliate yourself in front of people.

No comments: