Tuesday, December 2, 2008

LOVE IS FOREVER

MY ONE TRUE LOVE


Close Your Eyes
I can't be with you todaybut if you close your eyes and think;I'll be beside you in the kitchenwearing your shirt - standing by the sink.
I'll be with you in the bedroomwaiting quietly on your bed;Just close your eyes and think of me,relive those memories in your head.

I'll stand by you in the bathroom,an unlikely place to meet;I'll smile at you so playfullyas I let you brush my teeth.

I'll be your light in the darkness,shining steady through and through;You only have to watch it glowto know I think of you.

I'll be the music that you listen to,I'll be there in every song:I'll laugh with you and sing with you,and comfort you when your day's gone wrong.
I'll be the wind that ruffles your hair,I'll be that warm embrace;I'll be the hand on your shoulder,I'll be the tender touch on your face.
I'll be the clock gently ticking,reminding you of the times;We've shut the rest of the world outsidewe're in our own world - yours and mine.
I'll be the moon as it danceson the water cold and still;For I have loved you alwaysand I know I always will.
Though you may not see me physicallyas you live your life today;Just close your eyes and think of meI will not be far away.

When I'm With You
When I'm with you,eternity is a step away,my love continues to grow,with each passing day.This treasure of love,I cherish within my soul,how much I love you...you'll never really know.You bring a joy to my heart,I've never felt before,with each touch of your hand,I love you more and more.Whenever we say goodbye,whenever we part,know I hold you dearly,deep inside my heart.So these seven words,I pray you hold true,"Forever And Always,I Will Love You."

Walk With Me
Walk with me down winding roadsTree lined paths and trails unknownWalk with me and hold my handWalk with me in sea soaked sandHear my whisper in your earA hushed breath, a gentle tearHear the song of mourning dovesHear my cries of whispered loveTell me of your wildest dreamsAll the things you’ve never seenTell me of our life to comeTell me of our unborn sonName the things you hold most dearThe wants, desires that you hold nearName a place you want to goName to me your deepest woeWrite to me of love so sweetFrom your heart – dig down deepWrite to me a song I knowWrite to me in sweetest proseHold me close and don’t let goYour love is what I want to knowHold my heart within yours dearHold me now, pull me nearFeel me now our bodies twinedTwo become one, a single mindFeel my body, taste my soulFeel the love that makes us whole.

After Knowing You
I never really knew you,You were just another friendBut when I got to know you,I let my heart unbendI couldn't help past memoriesThat would only make me cryI had to forget my first loveAnd give love another trySo I've fallen in love with youAnd I'll never let you goI love you more than anyoneI just had to let you knowIf you ever wonder whyI don't know what I'll sayBut I'll never stop loving youEach and every dayMy feelings for you will never changeJust know my feelings are trueAnd remember one thingI will always love you...

You're The One
You're the one I choose,To be with me forever.I feel so warm inside,Knowing we'll be together.You're the one I need,To always be there.When I'm feeling lonely,To show me that you care.You're the one I want,To hold me close to you.To always lay beside me,And whisper, I love you.You're the one I dream of,In my arms every night.I dream of holding you,Close to me real tight.You're the one I love,With all of my heart.My love is with you,Even when we're apart.


Precious
Never want to hurt youBy anything I say My joy forever showing..First day you came my wayI tell you all my secretsI know you tell me yoursI keep them like the treasures.Our life has sweetly stored.You are my inspiration.There's nothing I can find.Within your heart of beauty.That love has not defined .Together we are perfect.We share each other's dreams.Friendship with a golden rules always what it seems sacred and devoted.This friendship is designed.To comfort and protect you each day in life remind no one quite as special.Within this life I could'nt find someone as precious as you.Two loyal hearts combined.

A Beautiful Mind
God has blessed your heart and it shines bright as a star.....And it's hanging up above the world so high like a diamond in the sky.You are a living soul with so many dreams,A unique idividual that sees life so precious and adventurous.You have so much to offer the universe, your knowledge, wisdom, and courage are so admired by those you touch.You inspire all with your positive attitude about life.The words you speak are deeply thought through.You are a mysterious person, with eyes that spreads warmth and security.An open-mind to challenge the obstacles of life.And most of all the most amazing thing I love and admired about you..."You Have A Beautiful Mind"

Hand In Hand
Laying underneath the stars,On a warm silent night.Your arms are wrapped around me,And everything feels right.You kiss me sweet and softly,I feel your warm gentle touch,You help me feel protectedUnder the sweet night sky rush.My world before me is perfect.There's nowhere else I want to be,Except laying underneath the starsHand in hand, you and me.Just when everything is perfect,And you seem so delicately sweet,A rush of wind comes past meAs I'm swept beneath my feet.Nothing could be more right,There's nowhere else I want to be.Let's take a walk my only love,Hand in hand, you and me.

I Love The Way
I love the way you make me laugh, the way you make me smile;The way you hold me close to you, and kiss me for a while.I love you the way you support me, even if you disagree, You never turn your back on me, you're always there for me.I love the way you look at me, it makes my knees go weak, The love and the glow in your eyes, makes it hard for me to speak.I love the way you love how I am, how I shouldn't loose a pound, I'm so lucky to have you, you're the best guy around. I love the way we can sit around, and not say a thing, We have a special bond, who knows what the future will bring. I love the way you cheer me up, especially when I'm sad, And even when we get in fights, we never stay mad. I love the way you love me, and the love that we share,I know this love is true, and nothing could ever compare. I love the way we love each other, and the time we spend together, I never want to lose you, I will love you forever.

In The Absense of You
Its those hollow notes.My heart now singsLoneliness I languish.Upon broken wingsMy shattered dreamsAre left without lightCould this be the endOf heart taking flight I could no longer soarAs wings fall apartKnowing your silenceIs breaking my heartFor a heart cannot flyWhen nothing flowsIn the absence of youMy heartache grows


This Feeling of Love
This feeling of love that I have for you,A feeling so strong, so special, so new.You give me the gift of happiness each day,Never have I known it could be this way.You have given your love regardless of cost,With my heart in your care, I will never be lost.Or never again wonder what love really means,For now I do know it means so many things.Understanding and caring, through good times and bad,Sharing emotions, should they be happy or sad.Being there for each other through laughter or tears,At each other's side for the rest of our years.My only wish is to be with you, my love,For each day I pray to the heavens above.That you always remember my feelings for you.A feeling so strong, so special, so new!

I Woke up this Morning Missing You
I woke up this morning and listened,Listened for the sound of your voice,Your voice gently whispering..,words of love to me.And I woke up this morning,But heard nothing,Nothing familiar, nothing I know,Nothing I know now but a true pain,For I will not hear you and, I will not see you,You who gave me life,but Life today forever changed,Changed into loneliness..,You who were everything to me, I MISS YOUI miss you every moment of the day,Day in and day out,Out of tears I sit awake and carefully listen,Listen for you … in case, just in case,How I miss you.

Wishing you Sweet Dreams
Finding something to writeSince you have been goneI gaze the stars each nightWhilst wishing on everyoneStars giving me the reasonTo share love and affectionAs I sent my wishes aboveAmong the astral collectionAttaching thoughts to starsI send wishes across milesSparkling starlight gleamedAs the moon shared smilesStars seems to be dancingAround silvery moonbeamsAs I write messages of loveWishing you sweet dreams

Thinking of You
In my heartis where you'll staythinking about youeach and every day.Some things that happenedwere beyond my controlit hurts sometimesbut I had to let go.Our love was strongit felt so realsometimes I questionedthe things you feel.There are no regretsnot one, it's truebut God only knowsthe reasons we're through.Be filled with laughterand maybe some smilessending warm wishesalong all these miles.

A Boy Missing You
I miss the way,i hold you tight with just a little,little bit of mightyou brighten my path,so i can have sight you and me sound good,just how i like I hope you will never forget,how you have made me feel This love i have inside me has never felt so real When i am sad,and can't make it through,I just close my eyes,and dream of you!!!

I Want to Be Everything to You
When the cold wind blows,I want to be your warmth.And when darkness surrounds you,I want to be the light that shows you the way.When you have dreams that seem out of reach,I want to place them in your hand.And when you need someone to understand,I want it to be me.When this world is lonely, and you feel so alone,I want to be the one who chases your lonliness away.When you're dissappointed,and tears fill your eyes....You can count on me to dry them with my love.When life is being kind,And happiness fills your heart....I want to be the one to add to it.And when you no longer search for that special love,I hope that it will be because you have found it;In Me!

My One True Love

As I awaken, each and every day,Thoughts of love turn to you.An unbreakable bond between us two,A special love ever so true..The warm glow in your eyes,The sweet smile on your face;Makes me want to hold you, Forever in love's tender embrace.The gentleness of your touch,The sweet passion of your kiss.Just a couple of many pleasures,I longingly so miss..The sound of your voice,Is like a song in my heart.Always bringing me happiness,As it has done from our start..We've shared many joys , And and also felt some sorrows. Yet our future is filled ,Of wonderful tomorrows. So until that bright day,Far away such as it seems.You shall always be my one true Love.... The janu of my dreams.

A Soft Sweet Kiss

As I sadly stareInto the midnight sunI think of our loveAnd the day it begunThe feeling of loveA soft sweet kissAlways on my mindImpossible to resistYou gaze into my eyesYour innocence sharedYou gave yourself to meAnd showed me you caredNow I think of todayHow much that I've missedAnd how I long to haveThat soft sweet kissThis love won't dieI love you more todayIt's stronger nowThen it was yesterdayJust lean into meShow me that you missThe love that startedWith that soft sweet kiss

A Part of My Soul
On a warm summer night spent under the midnight skies of blueA romantic evening shared by twoEverything were so calm and so sereneWhen you asked me to share this life with love withinA tender loving smile on such a loving faceAs I said your love for me is a blessCupid’s arrow has struck my heart and made me seeWhat I feel for you is larger than the seaIf I could describe a feeling; the feeling of loving youNothing means as much to me as youFor my soul found a reason to love you in yet another wayGrounded in trust; nurtured by love in grown of silver sparkled raysGod gave us miracles in our heart and livesThe greatest thing for us to keep the seed and not making it weakTo be with you and seen my dreams come trueToday I’ve found more happiness with youYour smile is the language everytime you speakFor that love is one thing that my heart has been seekYour sweet kisses greet me on my morning strollFor now I know you are a part of my soul


While You are Away
I can't be with you today but if you close your eyes and think;I'll be beside you in the kitchen wearing your shirt - standing by the sink.
I'll be with you in the bedroomwaiting quietly on your bed;Just close your eyes and think of me,relive those memories in your head.
I'll stand by you in the bathroom,an unlikely place to meet;I'll smile at you so playfullyas I let you brush my teeth.
I'll be your light in the darkness,shining steady through and through;You only have to watch it glowto know I think of you.
I'll be the music that you listen to,I'll be there in every song:I'll laugh with you and sing with you,and comfort you when your day's gone wrong.
I'll be the wind that ruffles your hair,I'll be that warm embrace;I'll be the hand on your shoulder,I'll be the tender touch on your face.
I'll be the clock gently ticking,reminding you of the times;We've shut the rest of the world outsidewe're in our own world - yours and mine.
I'll be the moon as it danceson the water cold and still;For I have loved you alwaysand I know I always will.
Though you may not see me physicallyas you live your life today;Just close your eyes and think of meI will not be far away.


With No Reason
I love without knowing how.I love with the depths of my soul.I love with all I am and all I have.I love without eyes or sound. For my love is blind and deaf.I love with the gentleness of my heart.I love with the only passion known to me. I love with desire of you and me.I love so much that we as two become one.I love without judgement.I love with mind,body,and soul. I love in sickness and in health for all eternity.For all that I am,all that I have and all that I will ever be,I am forever yours.

My Angel
My AngelMy sweet beautiful angel.Sent to me from above.I am so grateful to have found you,and I give you all my love.You must have come from heaven,because you have pretty little angel eyes.When you gaze at me with them,my heart begins to fly.Your sweet angelic voice,continuously rings in my ears.With you by my side,there is nothing I fear.Whenever we are together,You shine with a heavenly glow.Your beautiful angel face,raises me up from feeling low.Yes, heaven is missing an angel,because you are here with me.You're my sweet, beautiful angel,and I'll love you for eternity!

For My Angel
For My AngelThe day you came into my life will be cherished always.An angel sent from heaven above for my lonely heart to hold.My heart is no longer lonely, but insteadfilled with the wonder of a love like I’ve never known.When you first held me, it was magical!A touch no other but my soulmate could provide.Truly the passion needed no words.Your kiss on my lips is something I long for each day.With a single kiss the intensity of your love so incredibly clear!Your eyes melt me with emotion so intense it is beyond belief.A caring and unconditional love that shines from themthat makes me shiver with excitement for our life to come.Each day your smile fills my heart with a joy like no other.Oh but to have you in my life is truly a blessing!On the day we wed...I promise to you yet again my unconditional love and devotion.For I will cherish each day that God gives me with you,our own little piece of heaven on earth.I will love you always.

The World's Most Beautiful
The World’s Most Beautiful I’d give anything to see the sun set on the horizon,I’d do anything to gaze at a full moon in the night sky;Even a rainbow would make me smile,And I’d love to swim in crystal clear watersOf an untouched sea;Sometimes I’ll see a shooting star,And try to gaze from afar,All the diamonds in the night sky;The mist on the mountains is breathtaking,As is walking in rainforest;To see cascading waterfalls I’d do anything for,As to stand on the highest peak in the world,And look at the sights below;I’d love to soar on wings above the clouds,Across the bluest skies;I’d do anything to seeAll the beautiful things in the world,Like a red rose blooming in the Sahara,Like a river twisting through a dusty land,All the beautiful things in the world;But I also know I am looking atThe world’s most beautiful creation,Every time you smile,And every time I look into your eyes.

Are There Angels
It is said there are Angels In Heaven aboveAnd they shine with the light Of an inner love Of these thingsI had not a clueBut that wasBefore I found youFor in you I’ve foundA love that is so rightIt shines all aroundWith the brightest of lightIt comes from somewhereSo deep withinThat it has no beginningAnd knows no endYour love is a lightThat brightens each dayOf all of the peopleYou see on your wayWhere ever you goOr whatever you doAll see the loveThat you have inside youThat God sent you hereTo a place where you’d beSharing such loveWith someone like meIs proof for meThat angels existAnd are filled with a loveThat no man could resistI thank God each dayFor finding the timeFor looking down on meAnd making you mineSo yes there are AngelsIn heaven aboveI know because GodSent me one to love


You are so Beautfiul
Your lips made a sound,My Ears have never heard,A sweet and soft sound,Like a morning blue bird.Your eyes make me gleam,Your smile cheers me so,Your gorgeous brown hair,Makes my heart glow.Your eyes are so gleaming,Your lips are so moist,There's not a prettier sound,Than the pitch of your voice.My love for you,Soars like a dove,Nothing money can buy,Could express my love.

A Glimpse of Us

Every time i wonder i like to sit and ponderabout all the blessings i have received,the ups and downs of life,the births, the marriages the challenges, the bereaved,i can only think of ever so few times,someone has been so loving to write their thoughts in rhymes,i never found a person who makes it all worth while,who is wiling to come up and see me purely to make me smile.you are what some may call just a guy,perhaps you are a tiny bit quiet and a tiny bit shy,but to me you are everything and nothing could compare,so everything that i have i would love to share,you feel me up with happiness, so much it over flows,and you can always see this as my face, it always glowsso whenever you are alone or I'm not by your side,you know that some where I'm thinking of you and the smile on my face is wide.no one could ever replace you,you've proved to be a star,my love has made a foot print in you heart and will follow you where ever you are.

Wo nahi mera magar us se mohabbat hai to haiWo nahi mera magar us se mohabbat hai to hai,Ye agar rasmo rivajo se bagawat hai to hai.Sach ko maine sach jab kah diya to kah diya,Ab jamane ki najro me ye bagawat hai to hai.Dost ban ker dushmano sa satata hai mujko,"Fir Bhi Mujhe Us Se Mohabbat Hai To Hai"


Kab kaha maine ki wo mil jaye mujko,uski baahon me dum nikle ye hasrat hai to hai.Wo sath hai to jinda hu main,Meri saanso ko uski jarurat hai to hai.

Agar hum bhi teri tarah Majboor na hote,Khuda Qasam hum bhi Tumse Door na hote..Wo to tere ISHQ me hum Badnaam ho gaye,Warna tere shahar me MashHoor na hote..Gar Khwaab dekhne ki muze Aadat hi na hoti,To ye Khwaab mere dil ke Choor-Choor na hote..Patthar Taraash kar jab tumhe Heera sa kar diya,Paakar Be-intehaa Mohabbat tum Magroor na hote..Anjaam Mere ISHQ ka, ye to hargiz nahi hota?Tum sabki aankhon ke NOOR, hum Be-Noor na hote..!!

When Night Falls
At night I miss you most of allWhen darkness begins to fall,It's then I reach into my heartYou are there never to depart.Loving words you have said to meRemains etched in my memory, You vow your love so very trueShowing it in all things you do.I need you in my life every dayTo help me along a lonely way,I must hear love words you sayOr my world will taint to gray.In my dreams you are with meIn reality you are never to be,Our deep love is pure and strongWhy then is it so very wrong.As time passes on without you ...

My love will still remain true,I pray for a day we will be freeTo share eternal love in reality...



No comments: