Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"All about friendships"

Friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life; and thanks to a benevolent arrangement of things, the greater part of life is sunshine.Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes is certain for those who are friends.

Don't flatter yourself that friendship authorizes you to say disagreeable things to your intimates. The nearer you come in to relation with a person, the more necessary do tact and courtesy become.Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; don't walk behind me, I may not lead; walk beside me, and just be my friend.Each friend represents a world in us; a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only in meeting them that a new world is born.

Everyone wants to be appreciated, so if you appreciate someone, don't keep it a secret.Everyone wants to be appreciated, so if you appreciate someone, don't keep it a secret.Plant a seed of friendship; reap a bouquet of happiness.Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, Make Me Feel Important. Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.



Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.Put it before them briefly so they will read it, clearly so they will appreciate it, picturesquely so they will remember it, and above all,accurately so they will be guided by its light.Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

Remember this - very little is needed to make a happy life.Respect yourself if you would have others respect you.Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word,a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring,all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

True friendship brings sunshine to the shade, and shade to the sunshine.True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.I keep my friends as misers do their treasures, because, of all things granted us by wisdom, none is greater or better than friendship.

I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friends.If a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him/her by asking him/her if there's anything you can do. Think of something.A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud.



A
friend is a present you give yourself.A friend is known when needed.A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words that's what you call friend.A good friend remembers what we were and sees what we can be.

No comments: