Friday, March 28, 2008

"Have a Cup of Coffee, Espresso Yourself!"

Have a Cup of Coffee, Espresso Yourself!

Image is property of http://www.oliverray.ca/paintings.htm

I am not a morning person, that's for sure. At least not until I have that first cup of coffee with foamy milk and a teaspoon of brown sugar.

Office buldings
have coffee stalls for a reason and not mainly because the boss would want a cup every time he walks into his office. It's a It is a necessity for people who need to work hard on routine work and at times during extended hours to get the job done. Tight deadlines are the easiest underlying problem to cause people feeling the urge to take that first sip of coffee, in order to keep them awake.


The Coffee Addiction

Coffee is the first thing that I look forward to as I start the day. I feel like no one can understand me at the beginning of a day, but as my nostrils come close to the mug and I sip into my first coffee, the rest of the day will suddenly get better. Coffee helps me get through every day.

At work, there are times which I was feeling irritated, irrational and obnoxious, which is probably my true self - in the morning. But as my nostrils smells and my mouth touches the mug, the rest of the day will take care of itself. It has been proven over the years that coffee wakes up minds. Recent findings showed that has some kind of antioxidant in it. I am sure, we've all heard about this before. This will be the main virtue of my daily morning habit in sipping that first sip of caffeine. Is this an addiction? I don't know. Let's see.

Acording to Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addiction),
addiction was a term used to describe a devotion, attachment, dedication, inclination, etc.

Signs That (You and) I Maybe a Coffee Addict

  • Waking up, coffee is the first thing on my mind.
  • I prefer coffee flavored candy to those colorful fruit mix candies.
  • Coffee has taken over chocolate's place in my mind.
  • Have at least 5 different coffee mugs (one for espresso, one for latte, one for cappuccino, one for mocha and one for Vietnamese coffee).
  • Started panicking, as I found out that I just used my last stock of coffee.
  • Have writen an article about coffee.
  • Know the various type of coffee beans and can differ them by their taste.
  • Wondering why there's no coffee-scented perfume.
  • Often stuck my nostrils in a freshly grind coffee beans, just to be able to smell the lovely scent.
  • Defend coffee when people started to blame it as the main cause for not being able to sleep.

No comments: