Image is property of http://www.oliverray.ca/paintings.htm
I am not a morning person, that's for sure. At least not until I have that first cup of coffee with foamy milk and a teaspoon of brown sugar.
Office buldings have coffee stalls for a reason and not mainly because the boss would want a cup every time he walks into his office. It's a It is a necessity for people who need to work hard on routine work and at times during extended hours to get the job done. Tight deadlines are the easiest underlying problem to cause people feeling the urge to take that first sip of coffee, in order to keep them awake.
Signs That (You and) I Maybe a Coffee Addict
- Waking up, coffee is the first thing on my mind.
- I prefer coffee flavored candy to those colorful fruit mix candies.
- Coffee has taken over chocolate's place in my mind.
- Have at least 5 different coffee mugs (one for espresso, one for latte, one for cappuccino, one for mocha and one for Vietnamese coffee).
- Started panicking, as I found out that I just used my last stock of coffee.
- Have writen an article about coffee.
- Know the various type of coffee beans and can differ them by their taste.
- Wondering why there's no coffee-scented perfume.
- Often stuck my nostrils in a freshly grind coffee beans, just to be able to smell the lovely scent.
- Defend coffee when people started to blame it as the main cause for not being able to sleep.