Monday, August 17, 2009


addicted

i'm so weak lady i'm in need,
lost inside the inhaling ,
here you are just a stalling ,
why can't you hear me calling
like being in a raging storm,
waiting on exhaling to come,
tossing and turning all night long
i wake up only to discover ,
my house is still not a home
still still just a dream ,
still alone.

cruel so damn mean reality can be so wrong,
addicted lost in wonder as to where this is coming from
like that ole hoot owl who shares my song ,
only to realize all my desires are all in vain ,
as my reality remains the same ,
stuck in this perceptual addiction,
it's you baby i am missing ,
it's you who has me singing
lost in perpetual unidentified dimensions ,
running rampage in visions of premonitions ,
i am a man lost inside of these intermissions
addicted in loving you all over again
lost inside this imagination,
no way am i just a victim of my run away interventions ,
i don't care who you been with
i want even ask questions,
in love with you so deep
till there can be no hesitation ,
passion filled sweet cravings better known
as you and my addiction ,
what more can i say to even the score,
when all my wants serves to need you more,
than the sun needs the sky,
more than the stars that shines in the blackest night,
addicted like the blind needs sight,
like reasons needs whys,
like four corners needs sides i just want you in my life,
as these words i recite let emotions take flight,
just look me in my eyes
as i take you on a natural high addicted
i see your face in every place i wanna be,
like being in a cage of love i never wanna be free
i savor the karma that is your Ora to taste,
like rain to the desert dry and bar-rand floor
not one precious drop of wetness

Will i let go to waste addicted
call it what you will or may as i think of you night and day,
such as my affliction better known as sweet addiction ,
I'm addicted to your love my mission is to get it,
want be without it no doubt about it got to have it,
addicted i'm so weak lady i'm in need,
lost inside the inhaling ,
here you are just a stalling ,
why can't you hear me calling

No comments: