Thursday, August 6, 2009

Believe In Your Dreams

Visualize Your Dreams, Plans, Hopes............


It doesn't hurt to dream......to make plans.......set goals. I am puting this down in writing so that we all can share.I believe in visualization. If anyone has read the book, "The Secret", you will know the power. Many of us have known about it prior to the book, but have not made a constant practice of it. Simply, it is the power of POSITIVE THINKING.I've known the practice since I was a child. (Thank you, Mother.) Much of what I read from the book was "common knowledge". SO WHY IS IT SO HARD TO DO?A number of years ago, I knew I had nothing to lose......... I would go to bed and lay out a visualization of having my own little baby girl. Larry and I had been told we'd never be able to have our own. Frankly, it was FUN to fantasize. I visualized many dozens of times as I fell asleep at night.Then, it came true. Very similarly to my "dream". My next visualization was a house and lots of property........... This time I wasn't specific. All I knew was that I wanted us to SIMPLIFY. And we did.Today, we are in a simple farm house with lots of land.............and now I am visualizing AGAIN.My best time is at night while going to sleep..........but other people tell me they are better with writing down their goals and even finding pictures to represent them so they can put them up on their Fridge (or wherever). I've done that too! Hey! Whatever works.What do YOU do? What are YOUR goals, dreams???SEE THEM. VERBALIZE THEM. WRITE THEM DOWN. MAKE THEM REAL. And if anyone needs help, let me know. This is a wonderful thing to do at night as you fall asleep.Please join me.________________________________________________________________On a side note........I have a dear friend who did this - visualized and wished for a "male companion" on what is called a Wishing Moon.............Her wish came true a couple of weeks ago........heehee......She is currently bottle feeding a 4 week old male miniature fox terrier pup! Rule number one: Be careful with what you wish for! LOL.________________________________________________________________Aha........MY dream.......my visualizations? I've told you about two of them.........Now it's YOUR turn, my friends. Yes, I have some future ones. And I bet my dear Larry doesn't remember what they are.... even though I've shared them with him........He probably won't even see this blog.......but, no problem. What's important is that the dream and energy has been put out there....... Please add yours........

No comments: