Saturday, February 7, 2009

" WHO/WHAT INSPIRES YOU."

Be Inspired , Be An Inspiration

" BY NOW... YOU SHOULD HAVE SOMEHOW... REALIZE WHAT YOU GOT TO DO... "




HATE.
DOUBT.
HATERS.
JEALOUSY
IGNORANCE.
STUPIDITY.
HEARTACHE.
LONELINESS.
DEPRESSION.
EMOTIONLESS.
NEGATIVITY.
PAIN.


Those and so much more are what inspire me. I could’ve sat here and shared all the positive things that too inspire me… but for me the negative things are the true challenge. They are things that truly test you. They are the things that inspire me to do more out of life. There’s nothing better when someone says you “cant” then when do it and prove them wrong.

The next time you are looking for inspiration… remember its all around you. It’s in everything. A song. A book. The sky or stars… in people… and yes even in the negative things. So for me at least I fully embrace the negativity for it only makes me stronger. This world isn’t perfect… it’s a cruel place at times…but only YOU can make what you want out of it. Never let anyone else’s negativity tell you anything different.

I believe there are two sides to everything. That everything happens for a reason. If we didn’t have the negative then how could be truly appreciate the positive? I’m just at a point where I’m determined not to let things get to me and bring me down. So throw all you want at me… for you are only inspiring me to be the best that I can be.





  • On Companionship:
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.


  • On Ability:
    We can do anything we want if we stick to it long enough.


  • On Life:
    We would never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world.


  • On Self Confidence:
    What I am looking for is not out there; it is in me.


  • On Politics:
    Our democracy is but a name. We vote. What does that mean? It means that we choose between two bodies of real -- though not avowed -- autocrats. We choose between 'Tweedledum' and 'Tweedledee'.


  • On Decision Making:
    People do not like to think. If one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant.


  • On Love:
    It is wonderful how much time good people spend fighting the devil. If they would only expend the same amount of energy loving their fellow men, the devil would die in his own tracks of ennui.


  • On Optimism:
    Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows.


  • On Faith:
    Believe. No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit.


  • On Power:
    It is for us to pray not for tasks equal to our powers, but for powers equal to our tasks, to go forward with a great desire forever beating at the door of our hearts as we travel toward our distant goal.


  • On Ambition:
    One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.


  • On Optimism:
    Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.

  • No comments: