Monday, February 9, 2009

Thoughts from my mind to yours...


Meeting Of Two Minds


When I sit back and think about the next big day for Lovers—Valentines Day; it made me think and think hard…


.. ..


Life is hard, but Love is even harder…I got to thinking about every girlfriend….every heartbreak…that led me to be the man that I am today…


.. ..


I was made to love you…....


.. ..


To let you know without a shadow of a doubt that I got your back…good and bad.


To let you know that I am the man to keep the house running…like a REAL man should…to make sure that when you go to bed, you can lay your head on that pillow and sleep without a worry…


.. ..


I will remember our first date…....


.. ..


The time, the place…the conversation…what we ate…where we went…you will know that it wasn’t just about getting close to you…but to fully understand you in time and this was the first step


.. ..


My lips to kiss you…....


.. ..


You will know that with every one that we share that ‘I Love You!!” you will feel it in my embrace no matter how long or short…


.. ..


With every peck or tongue lashing that we do …our Love grows stronger…and stronger and I will not let anyone or anything break us or tear us apart


.. ..


My eyes to see you…


I remember the first time I saw you…your skin how it glowed…your walk; how the confidence showed…the swagger that you had…I knew I had seen royalty with my very own eyes…and I had to take the steps to get you in mine…failure was not an option


.. ..


You are the music in me…....


.. ..


I used to think the words ‘Once upon a time’ were only in fairy tales…


A single voice that makes your heart sing when you speak…


I can’t explain why it happens, but it does…


.. ..


It’s like I knew you were coming into my life before it happened…....


.. ..


I awake every morning knowing that you will be here…no one was put on this earth to be alone…for what ever reason we have not met yet; but I know that day is coming and coming soon…with every click of the clock…as every minute…hour and day goes by…we are closer to being together..


.. ..


.. ..


When one door closes another one opens…....


.. ..


Don’t ever think it’s over because when one Love doesn’t work out…it is all in the big picture…you are taking steps to be helplessly in love with the person that is meant for you…you have to go thru the bad….to get to the good


.. ..


Live…Laugh…and Love…....


.. ..


If you live your life for today and stop worrying about things you have no control over…you will be happier…


.. ..


If you take the time to laugh, then half of your worries about life and love will dissolve with the laughter that comes out of you…


.. ..


Love will then find you because you are not looking for it…it will find you and faster than you could have ever imagined…


.. ..


.. ..


Happy Valentine’s Day from me to you!!!


.. ..


Always yours and humbled


.. ..

Dark Chocolate

No comments: