Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Don't Rush Marriage"

Are You Really Ready For This?


Don't get Married Just Because , Know Your Reasons


Waiting until your 30's or 40's to commit is not a bad thing. if it takes that long for you to find the person you're meant to be with then that's the way its going to go. don't tell yourself that you're going to give up at a certain point because then you may find that you push away the one person that you're meant to spend the rest of your life with. finding someone while you're young may not necessarily be the best thing for you. don't dwell so much on the fact that you're "alone" now and just enjoy your life. be positive about things, push away the negative, and stop questioning yourself. you're fine the way you are and you don't need to wonder what it is about you that might be wrong. like you said, you may be attracting the wrong people right now, but with patience you will find that the right one will fall into your lap.

Let's face it, most relationships don't workout and you'll go threw a lot of fakies, whores, cheaters and such before you find the right person. I don't know if i believe there is someone for everyone, I think if you find "your true love" your lucky. At the point I'm at, I'm thinking about me. Be selfish. I want to do well in school/become educated and if I don't find the right person I will never get married. Never. I'm more scared of being with the wrong person then being alone.

No comments: