Monday, February 2, 2009

"In My Eyes"


She is Beautiful

She is beautiful, So very beautiful.
Just like a Winter's shining landscape.
As delicate as the petals of a daisy.
And as freely as a eagle soaring against the blue.

Her eyes are mysterious at the calm blue sea.
Everything about her is so very precious,
More precious than all the gems in the world.
Her soul is the essence of the sky and the earth.
Her feelings are a volcano that is yet to explode.
Her smile is the smile of lost innocence.

Pain vibrates deep inside of her gentle heart.
A lock shuts in the disturbed thoughts of her mind,
A mind with many roads as the world has.
I look at her and i see a pure truth,
Like looking at a clear night sky,
Millions of stars twinkle within her.

She is beauty as i defined it.
She is perfect, her imperfections make her so.
She is my best friend, and i love her,
I love her although, not because.

And i would give up all these things which i think are pretty,
If only i could hold her beauty within me,
For she is everything in my world,
And i have found a world in her.

No comments: