Sunday, February 8, 2009

" My Valentine "

" To my Valentine, if ever you exists... "



The course of true love never did run smooth

Wondering in my thoughts,
I keep asking myself..
what are the chances we would be sharing love
before the night was through..


So long as I can breathe or I can see ...
so long lives your love which gives life to me


I saw you in my dreams and something in your eyes was so inviting..
or was it your smile which was exciting..


nevertheless something in my heart told me I must have you...


Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares
Here we are, two lonely people so far apart..

Oh my valentine, why are you so far away?


It has been such a long time since
I have been on my quest for you and as each Valentine day passes by,
I sit hereand let my thought wander in the wild for you...


For the things I have never said to anyone,
I only wish you were sitting beside me and


I could finally tell them to you.


My bounty is as deep as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to you,
The more I have, for both are infinite


Oh my Valentine,you're the sun that lights up my sky
the wind that keeps me cool
on a hot summer day and sweet incense
that keeps me on a natural high.



I wake up every morning thinking of you
I go to sleep thinking the same thing too
Throughout the day you're on my mind


Twenty-four-seven you make me blind
Blind to everything but emotion


Your heart swallowed me like it was an ocean


And I was the victim of not pain but of pleasure
The night is nearly through..


And there is no you...

I love you my valentine
I always will...


No comments: