Saturday, October 25, 2008

"Mi Vida"

MI VIDA COMO UNA MUJER

I want to be a woman, conscious of the privilege and miracle of life ... to feel that I have every right to live and enjoy what life has to offers me ...


I want to be someone, to thank and reward all the blessings that God has given me ...


I would be happy to be myself, without masks, without feelings of guilt, according to my vocation, my mission and my dreams ...


I want to have the courage to stand for what i believe and feel free to choose my ways, to overcome my fears and apprehensions, and bear the consequences of my actions ...


I want to have joy to laugh, and to go my way to happiness, to feel the energy of live fully and intensely ...


I want to feel, being a woman FULL, love, recognizing that I'm single, unique , worth it, and irreplaceable , because i believe that i have the divine gift within me ..a light that had been guiding me to make it through even the most darkest days of my life. I believe that there is so much more to unfold discover,the mysteries of life...so still i will to go to the places that no one had dare to go.....


I want to that my conscience guide me in everything i do, that no one can get hurt, unless I allow to, that nobody can attack you if you don't deserve it ...


I want to be a light for my SOL, my family and my children, help them to grow up without fear and with responsibility.


I want to stop being a victim and feel, to reproduce for the first time in my life, the ability to govern themselves, to be the protagonist of my story ...


I would LOVE this,to choose the future and strive to do whatever my heart desires without resigning, nor even sweat ...


I want to remember the past, but not dwell in it...past is past & there is nothing you can do about it but to learn not to commit the same mistakes.


I would dream of a bright future, full of stars, without ceasing to live and enjoy my present, in full awareness that the only thing that i can be sure of is today, here and now ... I want to forgive my mistakes, my guilt, my faults and release the burden within me, to make lighter walk toward a new life ...


I want everyday of my life, in this dimension, to thank every breath, every smile, every tear, every friend who gave me his hand on my pilgrimage, each experience, that have made me who I am today, with my flaws and virtues.


No comments: