Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"My Life , My Pains & My Joys"

++++++++sO u rEacHed hEre++++++++++
+++oK nOw 'll teLl u lil aBt mE+++++


I have my own goals to achieve,
I have my own destination to reach,
No matter how hard it seems,
I have my own world to conquer.

Till yesterday I had someone to wait for,
Today I have my own path to tread,
Till yesterday I had faith in someone,
Today I cud only trust myself.

Its my fight, fight for Existence,
That I have to carry on,
I've understood the bitter part of life,
The pain of parting and being alone.

In this conquest for a world of my own,
I have left the memories behind,
Memories for which I shed tears,
Wanna start a new journey,
Towards a new Horizon,
Where all my dreams turn to reality.

Those darkest periods of disbeliefs are gone,
paving way to bright daylight of life,
Alighting the new path of hopes and dreams,
of a future filled with happiness in loneliness...

This is time when old is to be forgotten,
and new ones to be embraced,
new dreams and this new chance,
I have to excel from here..for myself.

Its the time to think about,
about a world of my own,
how to make it and how to use it,
to stand up alone and to prove myself...

What was life till now?
I don't know,
But how will life turn on me from now,
That I do Know,
coz I learned to tackle, all the games played by life.....
coz I learned............to live


I may not be there in your
happiness,
But, I will be there when your
heart will ache.
I may not be with you when there's
a sunny day
But I will be there when you are alone
in gloomy one.


I won't be there when
you will laugh,
But be sure that I will be there when
you will cry.
Not to assure you but to
cry with you.
I may not be able to give you
all happiness,
But I won't leave you when
there's sad.


I may not be able to fulfill all
your needs,
But I won't make you
feel bad.
I may not be there when your
life is excited,
But be sure I will be there when
you are depressed.


Not to assure you but to give you
the inspiration,
I may not be there in front of you when
I need you.
But I will be there in front of you when
you need me.

No comments: