Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"We Can't Please Everybody So Just Be Yourself"

You dont owe anyone an EXPLANATION..

You asked yourself, why there are people who judge you? They are more focused on your faults. You asked how to tell those people you aren’t the person they think you are?

The answer is quite simple: YOU DON’T.

You dont owe anyone an explanation as to why you did the things you did. Short of illegal activities which beholden you explain yourself at the very least, you need only to answer to yourself mainly, and to the few people in your life who are very close to you, like your family and your friends.


But to practically complete strangers who cast judgements on your character so quickly, just present to them the most honest version of who you are, and that’s that.

If they have a problem then that’s their problem, its no longer yours.

Your past is a part of you, like a body part. If they will crucify you for it, then they will, whether or not you try to explain it to them.

Don’t let them put you on the defensive, with you needing to explain your choices, as if they were crimes.




Don’t try to change their minds by explaining yourself because you don’t have to and there’s nothing to explain, really.

Besides, ARE THIS PEOPLE PERFECT BY ANY STANDARDS? ARE THEIR CHARACTERS SO FREE FROM ANY TYPE OF BLEMISH THAT THEY THINK IT PUTS THEM IN A POSITION TO PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE?

People will bite your head off for ANYTHING that they could sink their nasty teeth into.

Personally, Ive had the worst things said about me, some truths, some lies, but I refuse to let these people, who hardly know the real me, to push me into feeling bad about myself.

I’m not about to go into a full campaign to redeem myself in the eyes of each and every person in the country who might have the wrong impression of me.

Some people will like you no matter what they hear, and some people will hate you no matter what you say.

Don’t try to win over everyone’s opinion, because you can’t. That’s a losing battle from the very start.

Your life is yours. Only you have to live with the decisions in your life.

For me, whatever people say, what worth knowing is I know that I am not perfect but I am sure that Im a good person.

No comments: