What is a Psychic?A psychic is a person who is believed to possess extra sensory perception and is regarded as a highly intuitive individual. A psychic is used as a source to help provide information about the future. A clairvoyant is a person who is believed to have the ability to clearly see objects or events that cannot be perceived by the senses. A clairvoyant can help you gain perspective so you will be able to see and think things through more clearly.
Psychic AbilityA clairvoyant or psychic ability is seen as a spiritual gift and there are ways we can all develop these powers and unlock our own potential. Have you ever considered whether you have a psychic gift? Did you realise absolutely anyone can develop psychic powers and latent psychic abilities with the right information, training and of course determination, dedication and commitment.
Do you have times when you think about someone you haven't seen in a long time and then you suddenly bump into them? Do you have dreams that often come true? Do you know who's ringing you before you answer the phone? Each and everyone of us possesses a degree of psychic ability, often without even realising it. Most of us call upon our intuition on a daily basis to tell us about a situation or a person. Using your 'gut feelings' can be a wise move and more often than not those hunches turn out to be 100% correct. When we learn how to utilize these powers fully, we can use them to give us a first class advantage when it comes to getting what we want in life.
Don't let anyone tell you that you have to be special or gifted to enjoy the benefit of psychic powers; it simply is not true. The unfortunate fact is that most of mankind in modern society has come to rely on material things, thereby turning its back on our true Spiritual reality, and therefore these abilities have long been forgotten. However, forgotten does not mean lost.
Your natural psychic potential still exists as strongly as ever, simply lying dormant waiting to be awakened, developed and exercised. Once awakened, as with any ability, the more you use your psychic ability the stronger it becomes.
One of the secrets to success in developing psychic powers is a profound belief that they work. You have vast psychic potential that will enable you to enjoy a wide range of valuable abilities, but it is so important to start on the right foot and get the right training.
Developing Psychic PowersDeveloping psychic powers, as with any inner ability, should be a very serious and extremely rewarding process, not something that ends with disillusionment. In the past, the real knowledge required to develop your own genuine psychic powers, has only been known to a very few people who have used it to their own powerful advantage. Once you have developed your Psychic Powers you will want to continue to develop your natural abilities.
What Psychic or Clairvoyant Powers can you develop?
1. Don't worry about what other people think. Don't worry about fitting in. (Chances are you don't fit in; but remember that other people don't necessarily hear or see the amount of things you do.)
2. Stay connected to a higher power. Connect with Source. Practice the Presence. (This is where our information comes from and what ultimately makes the difference and keeps us sane.)
3. Spend time in nature. It will keep you connected with higher vibrations and right priorities and help you remember who you are and what you are. It keeps connection to Source alive and real. (And remember, if you have a high level of sensitivity, you are constantly processing so much information of which you may not even be consciously aware.)
4. Don't worry about being right. Simply tune in and express what you get. Things don't always make sense in the moment and are proven out over time.
5. Meditate: Withdraw from group speak and connect deeply with higher vibration. Sensitive people sometimes lose their focus around too much noise. This is another reason for spending time in nature. Nature has a sound but it's more restorative than degenerative.
6. Don't force information on people who haven't asked. It wears you both out. You can't give someone something they don't want. People used to get angry at me for the same information they now pay me for.
7. Have patience.
8. Practice kindness.
9. Sleep is restorative. Record your dreams.
10. Process or interact with your dreams. Taking an active part in your inner life helps develop and nurture a true sense of self. We do NOT want to be projecting our issues onto others. There's a big difference between projecting and sharing.
11. Be amused.
12. Feed your senses with art, literature, music, earth and trees. It's hard to extend your senses if they're undernourished. You can't give from an empty or anorexic cup. Imagine an overflow.