Except yourself for who you are - the way you are, then surround yourself with people who feel the same way as you do. For example, everyone doesn't like McDonald's hamburgers, right? But it doesn't make sense for the creator to worry about the people who will never eat Big Macs but, make sure that the people who like his hamburger can't get enough. No matter how much you enjoy your favorite food, you don't want it everyday. But the important factor is that your favorite food has become part of your staple diet and you can't imagine living your life without it. Become his favorite food.
The very first thing that you must do is express your unique personality. You need to completely understand that there is no other woman in the world like you. Therefore, you are an extraordinarily, unique, special individual. However, on the flip side, you are no different than any other woman, you have eyes, nose, buttocks, thighs, breasts, vagina, and legs. There will always be one that is bigger, better, smaller, larger, firmer and tighter than yours.
What makes a woman truly irresistible and desirable contains two components 70% her inner beauty and 30% how she presents her physical assets. Her inner beauty is the totality of her ability to exude her unseen attributes i.e. personality, opinions, talent, kindness, and mannerisms freely and authentically. Additionally, she must learn what her physical assets are and accentuate and display them with confidence.
1. Don't be afraid to be who you really are. Speak your mind, be open, honest and interesting. Don't speak negatively about other people it makes you look petty. Talk about ideas. Be yourself! Be yourself! (This is not a typo) Don't worry about whether or not other people like you.
2. What is your best physical asset? Is it your eyes, breasts, legs? You should know this information second to your name. Whatever your physical assets are play them up.
3. Buy clothes that compliment your soul and your body. If you walk in a store and see an outfit that looks like it was made with you in mind, or leaving it in the store feels like you left a part of yourself behind; this is a must buy. Learn which colors, brands and styles compliments you the most and stick with what works. What looks or smells good on another women won't necessarily have the same affect on you.
4. We all get a little lazy sometimes, but enough can not be said about personal hygiene. Pay attention to your finger and toe nails. Shave your legs and under your arms. Go that extra mile for yourself. Buy the vaginal washes that kills bacterial odor so that you will still smell fresh after a long day. Gels to whiten your teeth are not expensive, purchase them. A good rule of thumb to remember is: If he licked you from head to toe what would you taste and smell like. Take care of yourself accordingly.
5. Be unpredictable. Don't wear panties when he least expects it and wear long johns to bed just when he thought he could take you for granted. Men are socialized to be stimulated by the thrill of the hunt, to be challenged and competitive. Ask yourself: If I were a I man would I chase after me. What kind of prey are you? Easy. Mysterious. Complex. Humans value things that they believe are not easily obtained and priceless.
6. No matter how beautiful or attractive you are if you can't develop an emotional bond or attachment with your male. He must think about you when you are not around. There are several ways to do this, but the effectiveness depends solely on the type of man he is. Don't forget to understand the nature of the object you wish to possess. Here are a few suggestions:
Don't be a doormat. Be a little assertive, but fair. Men love women who are challenging, poised and assertive. Don't hold a grudge or brag, let by-gones be by-gones but stand your ground and move on.
Be a little needy. Ask him to fix your car, unplug the toilet, put your entertainment center together. Everyone wants to feel loved and needed- not used! Let him know that he is your macho man. This will only work if you are self-sufficient and independent. He will be complimented that you trust him enough to lean on him. Use this technique sparingly, it can be an extreme turn-off if used too often. Remember for a man: It's only sexy to be needed by someone who doesn't need him. The turn-on is the fact that you chose him.
7. Be his best friend, lover, girlfriend, wife and business consultant wrapped into one person. Listen to him when he talks about his day, friends, problems, concerns. Go have a drink with him at the bar and if a good-looking woman strolls in, you be the first to compliment her. Confidence is sexy.
8. Make love with the lights on no matter what size or shape your body is. When it's dark you can be substituted for any woman. Let him see your nipples rise to his touch, the goose pimples that cover your skin as he kisses your neck, and the expression on your face when he becomes a part of you. He can't see this at the restaurant or while you are watching television together. Let him see what he does to you as a woman.
9. Before you be irresistibly sexy to your male partner, you must first learn do your homework to learn his definition of sexy. Make it a game if you can but you must find the answer to these questions: What helps him relax; what makes him feel close to you; what stimulates his senses; what arouses him sexually; what gives him pride. Learn what stimulates his five senses, touching, smelling, hearing, seeing and tasting. He is a unique individual, all men do not enjoy the same activities. The more you learn about how to please him; the more special you will become to him. Do your homework.
10. Lighten up, have a sense of humor and learn how to create a naughty mood. Flirt with him. They say the basic male instinct is to hunt, and when the chase is over, the romance dissolves. Send him on a hunt and just when thinks he can't win, coyly, offer him your lips and body. Give him eye contact when talking to him. Seek to connect with his soul. This may include a warm bath or a slice of pie while he is watching his favorite sport on television. Learn how to balance his delicate need for tenderness, love and acceptance with challenge, excitement and adventure.
How to Have Sex Appeal
When you see someone that is very social and strangely seductive, maybe they are not that good looking, but they have something that makes you feel attracted and jealous of them. Yeah, that's sex appeal. Want some? Read on!
Care and love your looks. It is good to look nice, it can really make you feel better about yourself. Try to try something new, like a new haircut or new wardrobe. Do something new on your looks, but you have to feel beautiful and find yourself pretty.
Don't be afraid to approach people. Being shy won't help you anyway. If you want to meet new people, it's easy when you make the first move. Go up to them and have a talk, but be enthusiastic and real, and please, wipe off all your awkwardness and insecurities, and express yourself freely.
Have a sense of style. It is important to know what is hot and what's not but don't over do it. Remember, fashion is about wearing only what flatters you, since then you will feel comfortable and act more naturally.
Connect with people. Look at strangers and make eye contact with them and smile easily. Greet them. It will give you more confidence, besides, doing it is a way of connection that will make it easier to get to meet people.
Be sure of your qualities. Being confident in yourself, not only in your looks, but also in your own person, is always important. When you like yourself and you are sure that your qualities are cool, then you will be able to let them be noticed and don't hide them. Tell yourself that you're beautiful and think of why people should like you for you.
Always have a good sense of humour. Don't take things too seriously, try to smile easily and laugh more often. Even if you don't feel your best, try to think of positive things more often.
Confidence is the most important - it can give you the necessary presence, charm, charisma and sex appeal you want.
Meet new people for fun! Don't force yourself to appear sexy or something, just have a good time and don't hide your natural sex appeal.
Always keep a positive attitude and smile. Sexy people usually smile often.
Having a nice glow / tan always helps your sex appeal, it will also boost your confidence.
Stand tall and be observant if you find someone that may have been glancing your direction, walk over and start a conversation. *The best line to use is "Hi my name is (state your name clearly and confidently) and how are you?"
Most importantly to top it off.....don't try to be someone you're not..Be yourself
How to Be Charming
Charm is the art of having an attractive personality. This characteristic can only be achieved over a period of time. While everyone is born with differing amounts of natural charm, much can be acquired and honed through practice and patience. As with dancing, the more you practice, the better you will become. Effort and careful attention to the needs and desires of others will ensure that charm becomes a permanent part of your character.
Improve your posture. Good posture will give the impression of self confidence (even if you don't feel that way on the inside). While walking, maintain a relaxed yet definitive upright posture: spine long, shoulders back, head level with the ground. This may feel awkward or overpowering to you when you first practice it, but keep trying.
Relax the muscles in your face to the point where you have a natural, pleasant expression permanently engraved there. Face the world and show everyone you're not afraid.
Make a connection. When your eyes come in contact with another person's, nod and smile subtly with a subdued joy shining forth. Don't worry about the other person's reaction and don't overdo it.
Remember people's names when you meet them for the first time. This takes an enormous amount of effort for most people. Repeat the person's name when stating your name to that person will help you to remember it better. For example: "Hi Jack, I'm Wendy." Follow through with small talk and repeat the person's name. Repeat it once more when you say goodbye. It's not just about helping you to remember that person. The more you say a person's name, the more that person will feel that you like them and the greater the chance they'll warm up to you.
Be interested in people. If you meet a new acquaintance, for example a coworker, a classmate, a friend of a friend, etc. find out about their immediate family and interests. Be sure to ask after the names of family members and remember them. Be careful in that subject though you don't want to be nosy. If you ask too much they will become uncomfortable. Also ask after their particular interests in life. These two topics will ensure much better small talk than just harping on about school or work. Most people don't like to think about those things at social occasions unless they have to. Even if it is about networking, you should understand fully the worth of taking a break from talking shop. It is important to refrain from talking up about yourself. Be purely interested and impressed by the person with whom you are speaking.
Orient topics toward the audience. This means taking into account topics that interest those around you, even if you are not so keen on them. If you are in a sporty crowd, talk about last night's game or the meteoric rise of a new team. If you are amongst a group of hobbyists, draw out their hobbies and make remarks related to fishing, knitting, mountain climbing, movies, etc. Nobody expects you to be an expert. It is your level of interest and willingness to engage in topics that makes you an interesting person to be around. Exercise an open mind. Let others do the explaining. If someone mistakenly thinks you know more about the topic, be genuine and simply say that your knowledge is limited but that you are hoping to learn more about it.
Praise others instead of gossiping. If you are talking with someone or you are talking in a group of people, and up pops the subject of another person in a positive or negative way, be the one to mention something you like about that person. Hearsay is the most powerful tool in gaining charm because it is always viewed as 100% sincere. It has the added benefit of creating trust in you. The idea will spread that you never have a bad word to say about anyone. Everyone will know that their reputation is safe with you.
Don't Lie. A lie is something you say for which there is some direct evidence somewhere out there that contradicts it. If you tell Mary that you like Jane and Billy that you don't like Jane, Mary and Billy will talk and your reputation will be ruined. No one will believe a word you say.
Issue compliments generously, especially to raise others' self esteem. Try to pick out something that you appreciate in any situation and verbally express that appreciation. If you like something or someone, find a creative way to say it and say it immediately. If you wait too long, it may be viewed as insincere and badly timed, especially if others have beaten you to it. If you notice that someone is putting a lot of effort into something, compliment it, even if you feel that there is room for improvement. If you notice that someone has changed something about themselves (haircut, manner of dress) notice it, and point out something you like about it. If you are asked directly, be charming and deflect the question with a very general compliment.
Be gracious in accepting compliments. Get out of the habit of assuming that the compliment is being given without genuine intent. Even when someone makes a compliment out of contempt, there is always a germ of jealous truth hiding in their own heart. Be effusive in accepting the compliment. Go beyond a mere "thank you" and enjoin this with "I'm glad you like it" or "It is so kind of you to have noticed." These are "compliments in return." Avoid backhanding a compliment. There is nothing worse to a person complimenting than to receive the response "Oh well I wish I was as ______ as you/that situation." That is tantamount to saying, "No, I am not what you are saying I am, and your judgment is wrong."
Control your tone of voice. The tone of your voice is crucial. Most people feel insecure somewhere inside and have an inability to accept praise. For this very reason, when you praise, do it subtly and glibly. When you say, "you look nice today" it should be in the exact same tone that you would use to say "it's a nice day." Any variation from your normal tone will arouse suspicion about your sincerity. Practice giving compliments into a recorder and play it back. Does it sound sincere? Practice until you get it right..