Men... undoubtedly the most discussed subject at every gathering of single females. Women young and old get together and strategize, trying to figure out how to dress, do their hair makeup and nails, and what to say to make love happen. Well, I have a few ideas I'd like to share with you, and they h ave nothing to do with your outfit.
(1) Project Confidence and Self-Esteem. A woman should be accepting and comfortable with herself. Men love women that are confident and sexy in their own eyes. And when you believe in yourself, men believe in you too. When you feel good, you ooze confidence and sex appeal - traits that are very intriguing to men. Developing the ability to flirt is an essential element in the art of meeting and establishing contact with some of the other 95 million singles in America. Flirting can affirm a woman's feminine charms or make a man feel especially good about his masculinity. Flirt confidently with a bright smile and a meaningful glance. And dress in a way that makes you feel good, no matter what your body type. Men appreciate a wide variety of physical traits, body types and dress sizes. Watching what you eat and engaging in a regular exercise routine are wonderful lifestyle habits to adopt, but exercise and eat to be strong and healthy, not a size 2.
(2) Get In the Kitchen. The phrase "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" still holds true. Invite an available bachelor over for a home cooked meal and watch him break his neck to get there! When a man with a grumbling stomach comes to your home and it's smelling good, his favorite eats are on the stove, and you look pretty, he's a goner. Feed him well, make him laugh and get him to relax and feel comfortable. Where is he going to get anything better than that? You'll have to evict him to get him to leave!
(3) Respect Yourself. Many women are afraid a new man won't like them if they establish boundaries and standards. They don't realize that the lack of boundaries will pretty much guarantee his disdain. Never allow anyone to treat you callously. Stand up for yourself and clearly communicate the parameters under which a man will be allowed to continue to be in your life. Let him know that the way he is acting is not on the list! You care about him and you treat him very well, but you do not condone disrespect of you, your home, your property, or your relationship. Not for a second.
(4) Be Mentally Engaging and Fun to Be Around! If your only hobbies and interests are watching television, reading fashion magazines, and shopping you are boring. Do you know anything about sports? Can you put on shorts and sneakers and take it to the hoop? If the attractive bachelor you met is on a bowling league do you know how to play? Have you read a decent book lately? Can you carry on an intelligent conversation about a wide variety of topics so that he finds his time with you mentally stimulating? Are you deemed to be a "cool" person open to trying new things, or are you a stick in the mud? If you answered negatively to any of these questions, you need to find a way to become more fun. Men work hard and experience a lot of stress. The last thing they want is some woman stressing them out even more!
(5) Present Yourself as A Team Player. An average guy working a 9-5 is looking for someone to pull the wagon with him, not sit it in the wagon with her legs crossed telling him to go faster!! Men enter into committed relationships only when they feel unafraid of losing out in some way. He must believe that you are a good deal...that a relationship with you brings more to his life than it costs him. No man wants to commit to a woman he is afraid will become a burden. Though a guy may initially receive an ego boost from playing Knight on a White Steed, he will eventually tire of the role and put down his shield. In spite of what you may have heard in fairy tales as young girls, it is not a man's responsibility to save or take care of you - it is the responsibility of both parties to save and take care of EACH OTHER.
Present yourself as the woman that makes your chosen one's life joyful and exciting. He'll feel an emptiness when you aren't around because you bring him peace and pleasure. Once he feels that his life is better, richer and more rewarding by having you around, you'll be on your way to having the passionate, committed romance you seek!