With the materialistic bombardment from the media and society, it is easy to loose sight of what qualities are really important to women. A man of character and honor will attract the most amazing woman over the man of material wealth and questionable character.
To attract and marry the right woman begins internally. By developing the following qualities, you will discover the key to living an abundant and personally fulfilling life with the love of your life.
1) Generosity of your time and attention.
The right woman will be strongly attracted to a man who freely and willingly shares his time with her. Sincerely conveying an interest in her goals and dreams and what she wants to accomplish in life is very appealing to the right woman. She knows you are focused on your career, but remember that life is all about love - not how many material goals you attain, how far you go in your company or landing the next big deal. She wants your undivided attention when she’s sharing her personal dreams with you. Take the time to pull yourself away from the newspaper, CNN news, the football game, and/or the internet and listen to her share her day with you. It’s the emotional connection that makes the right woman want to do more for you day in and day out. When you give your attention to her, you instill a feeling of worthiness.
The right woman desires to express her hopes, dreams, concerns and worries to you without fear of condemnation. Ignoring her is the worst thing you can do when she's sharing this information. Nothing makes her feel unappreciated and unloved faster than being shut out by the man she loves. She doesn’t want you to find a solution or fix the issues she discusses with you. She only wants you to acknowledge her feelings and offer your emotional support.
2) Making her your priority in life.
Your generosity of your time and attention conveys a sense of security and a belief that she is your main priority in life. It is your responsibility within the relationship to build her confidence up, not tear her down. When her self-esteem is high, she will in turn have the capacity to shower you with her love, attention, devotion and time.
The right woman is not attracted to a one-dimensional man who is focused primarily on his career and furthering his agenda. The right woman will not share her life with a man who makes her feel as if she’s near or at the bottom of your priority list.
3) Love of family and friends.
The right woman wants to share her joy and happiness with family and friends alike. A man who treats his family and friends with respect, loyalty and love knows the importance of relationships and how they enrich and enhance life.
4) Trustworthiness.She wants to know that you will be there during all times, not just the times when everything is going well. Open and clear communication instills a sense of security. The right woman values the relationship and friendship qualities of sincerity and trustworthiness. Trust takes time to develop and by being a man of your word you are building the foundation for a solid relationship.
5) Positive attitude.The right woman is attracted to a man with positive energy. A man who can align his thoughts, words and actions is someone who is not self-centered. The right woman is attracted to a man who backs his positive words with action. He does not wear his feelings on his shoulder or allows every little perceived slight get under his skin and ruin his whole day. He does not get mad every time he gets in the car and encounters bad drivers. He does not go around believing that the world is against him. He knows how to pick his battles and stands up for his beliefs without creating strife for no reason at all.
He gives people the benefit of the doubt and does not take everything so personally. He does not dissect every inflection and tone of voice in what is said in his conversations, looking for an attack on himself and a reason to fight back. He is man enough to forgive, forget and move on. He does not allow negative thoughts to take root in his heart, leading to grudges against others.
6) Respect and honor.
Your life will be blessed in accordance to the amount of respect and honor you show your relationship partner. The more you hold her in your highest regard, the more your life will be full of favor. We all know of men who treat the woman they love with the least amount of respect, honor and consideration over others. She has to fend for herself. To really experience an abundant life, she should be the one person you treat the best.
7) Shared faith.
The most important component of a lasting, loving and fulfilling relationship is a shared faith in God. It is the tie that binds you together. Sharing your spiritual journey is a vital, fulfilling and joyful aspect within your relationship.
Striving to be a man of good character will attract a woman who enhances your life, a woman who builds you up and enriches your life. Together you will create a relationship that generates positive feelings for each other. Both your lives will be blessed! Love is so wonderful and life is too short to not fully experience the blessings the right relationship will have in your life.
There is no substitute for sharing your life with the right partner. That person is waiting for you. Your job is to trust that at the right time this person will enter into your life.
Be ready to accept the goodness and blessing of this gift of the right relationship in God’s perfect timing!