Friday, January 4, 2008

A woman of high standards in LIFE


1.I choose my friends wisely.It does not mean that i'm choosy bec. i just want to be friends with those who i will gain something.I socialized with all kinds of people then that is the time i choose the real ones.

2.I trust easily,keep on trusting even others give bad comments about someone.I always follow what i think is right ,i can not be easily influence by others.

3.If i trust & they are not worth it,it is not that i can hardly trust but that is the time i know that this kind of person is not suitable to be around me.

4.When i loved a person i give my all not protecting myself,i'm very much willing to gamble for that person.When i loved,i'm sure i'm sincere & if the time comes the relationship does not work-out i will not have any regrets that i have not given all my effort.Then even you loose,you are still a winner because the person who had done you wrong will eventually realized that you are worth keeping.


5.For me trust is very important,if i don't trust someone i avoid that person.

6.I'm not a fake,if i hate someone they will know because i'll let them know.

7.I hate back stubber because if they can't be true to others they can't be true to themselves.

8.I hate those people who take advantaged of others weaknesses.

9.When i treat a person i always put myself in that situation so i would know how would i feel to be treated badly.
10.I don't play games with anyone because it is just a waste of time & those who wants to play games on you ignore them bec. they are not worth your time.

My standards in choosing a Man

1.RESPONSIBLE,VERY THOUGHTFUL,VERY ROMANTIC

2.INTELLIGENT,SAME COMMON OF INTEREST,DRESSED WELL

3 GOOD LOOKING in my own criteria

4.HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR

5.STRONG PERSONALITY

6.HAVE GOALS & AMBITIONS ,HAVE THE WILL TO MAKE IT HAPPEN

7.CAN DECIDE FOR HIMSELF,CANNOT BE MANIPULATED BY OTHERS

8.KNOW HOW TO HANDLE PROBLEMS , KNOW HIS ROLE

9.ONE MAN WOMAN,i really adore men that are faithful to their partners rather those men who goes with different kinds of women even they are already committed bec. faithful men are more desirable to be with,just to think how lucky the girl he's with.

10.I WANT A MAN WHO JUST HAVE AN EYES FOR ME,i think there is no need to explain this,please just use your SENTIDO COMMON.

11.BEING FAITHFUL & KNOW THE REAL MEANING OF THE VOW HE HAD TAKEN.
12.HONEST,someone i can trust.

for me honesty in a relationship is not just based on being faithful with your partners.Trusting in all matters,even to the smallest detail.

for me in marriage you are binded as ONE & therefore you should be OPEN to each other , no secrets at all.You are willing to share all that you have & all that you are to your better half.

if you don't really trust the person you claim that you love , don't commit the mistake of marrying because you will not be truly happy.The happiness that you are presently feeling are all temporary & will be always clouded by doubts.Because
you had started it all wrong don't expect that wrong will be right.We all have the choice to be happy.
I don't agree with the point of view of other women ,mostly women from conservative countries that you should tolerate your husband in having an affair for other women.Those woman who allows this don't have any respect for themselves,they are dependent with their husbands financially & afraid of what will others would think.
For others to respect you,first you should learn to respect yourself & give importance to your dignity.
Follow because you love not because of fear or being on authority.
Obey your husband not because he is the bread winner or because of his wealth but because of the RESPECT you have for him.

No comments: