Thursday, January 17, 2008

Western Man + Filipina = Happiness


Why Filipina find Western Men attractive

We, being Filipinas in general, think of Western gentlemen, particularly Western European, Australian and North American men as God-fearing, hardworking, and deserving of much love, respect, and admiration. Please understand this the right way, but frankly we take pleasure in being submissive to the reasonable demands of our husband. Western men make us feel comfortable, and even protected, as we naturally look to Western men for high moral and spiritual integrity. Ok, so we like taller guys and Western features, maybe because of movie heroes. While many Filipino are fine husbands, too many men here playboy, drinker, gambler, and abuser. Western (USA, Canada, Aussie, & Euro) man have reputation of treating wife in good manner.

Why Filipina find Older Men attractive

Many girls marry men 20 to 25 year (some more) their senior with good marriage of happiness. I am very serious with man of 24 year my senior. I can say his wisdom, experience, patience, creativity, beliefs, responsibility and good taste yet funny humor make him very attractive to me. He is not financially successful but he is well educated and has done good deed with his life but not perfect man either.

Another very important characteristic I love about Jerry is he truly listen to me, be sincerely understanding of my view, and not make me feel bad about any question I may ask. When he not agree, he explain why so I understand. This nice to talk of anything without being judged as stupid, or bad person. This is most difficult to find in younger man. Also, he earn my trust so I feel safe with how his decisions will be in best interest of our life together, and I will be right to obey his guidance.

Jerry and I talk frankly about your culture view. We know there be some embarrassing situations. This is what we find out from conversation. It will bother him much more than me due to way raised and perception of what couples should be in our very different countries. Here young girl marry older guy without stigma of "golddigger / sugar daddy or Lolita / dirty old man." Here young girl act more mature in many ways than same age girl in USA. Girl there under pressure from friends to dress silly, get tattoo and get jewelry holes in navel, nose, eyebrow and even some in tongue. We wear more conservative clothes and little make-up so we look like older mature woman than we are when dressed-up to go out. ( OK, in T-shirt and jeans we look like young girl forever ;-) We are quiet by nature and make less childish fuss. We start school younger and many graduate Secondary (High) School at age of 14.

I hope this and other frank information I have on site help. You have to manage friends' views there, that probably be most difficult part. I have many ideas that may help that I explain in my Filipina Courtship Book. What do you feel I should discuss in book? I am constantly adding more frank information. I also now sell a book that is a diary of a Western man's courtship and marriage to a Filipina. It is a very frank story from a professional writer that makes you feel like "a fly on the wall" to see most intimate moments of relationship.

Why Western Men find Filipina attractive

First, let me say that while Filipina have much in common, we are very much individuals and you should take the time and effort to get to know your penpal before you visit her, and know her well as a person before you marry. Here is what some of the American husbands of native born and raised Filipinas have told me. American men find Filipinas to be patient and willing to stand by their husbands during hard times. That we are raise with high values of honesty, fidelity, and do not feel the need to control our men. (Why do women want to control man?)

That we view family and married life as first and foremost. That most of us may be called " homebodies" because we desire to focus on the domestic needs of our children and our husband. That (I like this part) while we are conservative in our views, we are fun to be with, and while shy and humble, we are as fierce as a lion when necessary.

As a group we are slim, petite, short, warmly shy and loving one-man women. however, we are not all brown with straight hair and a cute wide nose. Many have very light skin, and many are very dark also. I do not know why only brown seem to be in commercials and brochures. Also, we are not so flat chested as world says. (And some fat too, but no blondes or Amazon women ;-). I can tell you from many years of girlfriend conversations that we are exceptionally romantic, but dream of romance with husband (almost) only. We are not promiscuous and most remain virginal until marriage, but we not shy about sex with husband. We also feel good when we have pleased our husbands. But guys, please us also, OK?

No comments: