There are many things men and women can do to annoy each other. Some are very small and, in the overall picture, aren't that important. But there are some things a woman can do to make a man completely fall out of love with her. Here are ten of the things you should avoid if you don't want to lose your man.
1. Do not pretend to be something you are not. A lot of women fake interests or even lie about their age or their past to impress a man. If he falls for you and then later finds out you have stretched the truth (and he probably will find out), he is not going to be happy.
2. Being needy. While a man does want to feel needed by his woman, a needy woman who cannot seem to have a life without him will quickly smother him.
3. Never listening, always talking. Some women chatter incessantly, and if you are one of them, you will need to learn how to listen to your man every now and then. He likes to have some time to tell you about his day and his interests.
4. Being financially irresponsible. Nothing can doom a relationship faster than spending his money frivolously. If you have reached the point in your relationship that you are sharing money, keep to the budget you have both agreed on.
5. Always making it about you. A relationship is a partnership, and you have to be sure you give him equal time. Let him plan some events, and sometimes, go out of your way to do something for him.
6. Playing emotional games. No one likes to have their feelings toyed with. If he is not the one for you, do not string him along, especially not if he says he loves you.
7. Moving too fast. If he is not ready to live together or get married, do not push the issue. Nothing turns a man off faster than a woman who nags all the time.
8. Being inflexible. You have to give a little in any relationship. Be ready to give in to him on some issues. If it is important, the two of you can discuss it. If it is trivial, do not make it a big issue.
9. Being jealous. He may have other female friends. That is allowed, just like you can have male friends. Do not get jealous over them, especially if he is known them longer than he has known you.
10. Expecting him to fawn over you all the time. He loves you. Do you really need him to be with you constantly or always buying you things? His love and his commitment are a huge gift from him already.