Monday, April 21, 2008

"20 Reasons Why I Love You!!!"

I can be myself when I am with you.

Your idea of romance is dimlights, softmusic, and just the two of us.

Because you make me feel like,like, like I have never felt before.


I
can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked.

Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of love alive

You and me tog
ether, we make magic.

We're a perfect match.


















T
hinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling.

Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead.

You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going.


You are simply irresistible

I love you because you bring the best out of me.

Your terrific sense of humor


Everytime I look at you, my heart misses a beat

You're the one who holds the key to my heart

You always say what I need to hear (You are perfect).


Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything.

You are my theme for a dream.

I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you.

And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me!!

No comments: