Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"Right attitude will guide you towards success"


..... Attitude.....

What can change your day?

It's just simply the way…

That you start it out…

That's with out a doubt…

You see how I start my day…

By sending something positive your way…

I know it surely does have an effect on me…


I get a smile just to see…

How many people can relate to the verses I let flow…

Where they come from… I still don't know…

We all have our gift…

Guess mines the ability to uplift…

Even if its just the corners of your lips…


Or making you turn the music up

and start shaken your hips…

A brighter day…

Just seems to be a click away…

Hope you will stop back by…

And you know those times I make you cry…


I really do feel bad…

Because them stories are so sad…

But they have more meaning that way…

And you learn a lot more that day…

It opens your heart up to so much more…

And you find your self looking forward

to what's through the next door…


Your attitude determines where you will go…

Guess that's all I really wanted you to know…



No comments: