Thursday, March 12, 2009

"I AM BEAUTIFUL"

I THINK ITS PERFECTLY HEALTHY TO THINK AND KNOW YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!


In fact I think more people should be completely self loving of themselves.. I don't think people love themselves as much as we used to as a society..we have all these things such as: depression, cutting, suicide, all these things people do to harm themselves and they either do it for attention, or b/c they need help.

I THINK IF MORE PEOPLE LOOKED IN THE MIRROR AND SAID "Oh MY GOODNESS I'M SO GORGEOUS, I'M AMAZING, OR DAMN I LOOK GOOD!" we would'nt have that problem.I may see one blemish in a week, or my roots may be growing in, and I need to bleach them, or I may need to shave... but other than that.. I THINK I'M HOTT 24/10....

and I am not STUCK UP, b/c I do not put other people down, I put other people ahead of myself, I try to help everyone I can in general or with problems, money, whatever I can assist people with so I know that I'm not stuck up, b/c I'm not better than anyone..ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS AND NOT GIVE UP... to be me... thats all... My haters are just PROOF that I'm doing things right... and am famous.

NORMAL PEOPLE don't have a clan of people who hate them for no reason who try to knock every attempt they make or sneak around trying to take pics of them in their worst just so they can talk shit..so in that respect. I guess I AM PRETTY FAMOUS.... lolbut back to what I was talking about.... CONFIDENCE! everyone should have it...I dont think ANYONE is ugly, its all about how you view yourself.

If people call you ugly, pretty much that just means you are very unique looking, and probably could be a super model.... "hey, look at kate moss without makeup!"I just think people TRASH and BASH me, b/c they cant and will NEVER be doing the things that I do..

It's really quite simple... and from my stand point and view on how I live my life and the career that I have made...I just think I'm VERY VERY lucky to be able to do it... TO HAVE AMAZING FANS... and all the people and family and friends who support me and push me to succeed no matter what...


so my haters can talk trash all the want... FOR YEARS TO COME... because I am NOT going anywhere!BUT YOU CAN NEVER SAY I THINK I'M BETTER THAN OTHERS... OR THAT I'M STUCK UP!b/c thats a flat out lie, and its freaking stupid....I'VE ACCOMPLISHED A LOT IN MY LIFE....

and I'm very proud of myself..I POST A LOT TO SHARE NEWS AND UPDATES WITH MY FANS...I'M JUST VERY BLESSED AND LUCKY TO HAVE AMAZING PEOPLE IN MY LIFE!So THANK YOU...To each and every person who has helped me get this far.. and who will continue to help me... or plan to help me...YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING..and I will NEVER let you down...

No comments: