Monday, April 21, 2008

"Make Love,Express your Soul"


  1. I could describe you with one word... delicious!
  2. Nothing is more beautiful to me than you wearing only the moonlight and my kisses.
  3. I dream of you here with me with nothing on but our imaginations.
  4. I can almost feel you here... caressing me... touching me...
  5. You are the fire burning inside of me; you are my passion for life.
  6. In the deep of the night I dream of your touch.
  7. I am dying to feel your touch all over my body.
  8. I can feel the fiery passion of desire begging to be shared in a blissful night of paradise.
  9. I love the way you love me!
  10. Our nights together send me to new heights.
  11. I want to evoke such a passion within you that leaves us both breathless.
  12. You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul.
  13. Loving you makes me desire you even more.
  14. Did you dream of me touching you last night?
  15. I love the way you make me feel when we're together.
  16. The passion we share together just leaves me wanting one thing… more!
  17. I want to make love to you every minute of every day.
  18. When you can count all the stars in the sky; that's when I'll stop wanting you.
  19. You are my forever lover.
  20. Can you come over here and give me a good rub down?

No comments: