Saturday, November 29, 2008


Today I give thanks for all that I have been able to accomplish…

For the food on this dish…

For the roof over my head…

For having someone to share my bed…

For the cars I get to drive…

For the air that keeps me alive…

For the friends who brighten my day…

For the way that I get to go out and play…

For the wife who loves me so…

For all the places I get to go…

For the family that I get to enjoy…

For the writing ability that I get to employ…

To brighten other peoples days…

For all of the different ways…

That people brighten my life…

For the people who have given me help to over come my strife…

I'm thankful for so much…

That I am able to feel a loving touch…

That I get held tight…

Every single night…

I'm thankful for so many things…

And my heart just sings…

A very happy tune…

I'm thankful for being able to enjoy a full moon…

And for every sunset and sunrise that I get to see…

I'm happy and thankful for just being able to be me…

To not have to hide…

Anything that I feel inside…

I'm thankful for all that you do…

If you look into my heart you will see its true…

I'm very thankful for so many things…

And no matter what life brings…

I will be a better person because I have friends who…

Do all they can to help me make it through…

Who point me in the right direction…

Who offer love and their affection…

Who go out of their way…

To do and say…

Things that will make life more grand!~

Thank you for giving me a hand…

So that I can…

Become a better man…

Thank you for this day…

And for the way…

That I get to convey what is in my heart…

Thank you for the way every day gets its start…

Can you tell me some of what you're thankful for?

I know I have so much more…

That I'm thankful for…

So before…

I let you go and enjoy your day…

I just wanted to say…

Thank you for making my life worth living…

And for all the love you keep giving…

Thank you…

For every thing that you chose to do…

J

11-27-08 ©KM Its mine…

J

And for some smiles…

J

The pro football team had just finished their daily practice session when a large turkey came strutting onto the field. While the players gazed in amazement, the turkey walked up to the head coach and demanded a tryout. Everyone stared in silence as the turkey caught pass after pass and ran right through the defensive line. When the turkey returned to the sidelines, the coach shouted, "You're terrific!!! Sign up for the season, and I'll see to it that you get a huge bonus." "Forget the bonus," the turkey said, "All I want to know is, does the season go past Thanksgiving Day?"


J

A turkey farmer was always experimenting with breeding to perfect a better turkey.
His family was fond of the leg portion for dinner and there were never enough legs for everyone. After many frustrating attempts, the farmer was relating the results of his efforts to his friends at the general store get together. "Well I finally did it! I bred a turkey that has 6 legs!"
They all asked the farmer how it tasted.
"I don't know" said the farmer. "I never could catch the darn thing!"

J

A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but couldn't find one big enough for her family. She asked the stock boy, 'Do these turkeys get any bigger?'

The stock boy answered, 'No ma'am, they're dead.'

J

Thanksgiving Divorce

A man in Phoenix calls his son in New York the day before Thanksgiving and says,"I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough.

"Pop, what are you talking about?" the son screams. We can't stand the sight of each other any longer," the father says. "We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Chicago and tell her."

Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "Like heck they're getting divorced," she shouts, "I'll take care of this,"

She calls Phoenix immediately, and screams at her father, "You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?" and hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. "Okay," he says, "they're coming for Thanksgiving and paying their own way."

J

Hope you have a fantastic thanksgiving~!

Thank you for spending some of your time here with me!~

No comments: