Saturday, May 31, 2008

"As we Grow Old We Learn New Things That Polishes Us To Be A Better Person"

"THINGS IN LIFE"



We all had the choices,but it is still up to us if we would want to take the rigth path or go the wrong way!There is no one to blame but ourselves bec. we make choices for our lives.


So,don't let others decide for your future bec. it is only you that should manuever your life.




I have learned that when you have an argument with your spouse, the one who says, “I’ m sorry I hurt your feelings; please forgive me; is the winner.
I have learned that everyone is attractive when they smile.



I have learned that brushing my child’s hair is one of life’s great pleasures.

I have learned that it’s a lot easier to react than it is to think.
I have learned that although parents and elders may lecture and discipline you, you will later realize that it was because they cared.



I have learned that you never ask a tire salesman if you need new tires.

I have learned that wealthy people are no happier than those of modest means.
I have learned that to experience the wonder of life through the eyes of a child is the most rewarding feeling in the world.




I have learned that the person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the fact.



I have learned that a sunroof is worth the extra cost.




I have learned that any activity becomes creative when you try to do it better than you did it before.



I have learned that toy should never pay for a job until it’s completed.



I have learned that you can’t hug your kids too much.



I have learned that people are about as happy as they decide to be.


I have learned that the best and quickest way to appreciate other people is to try and do their job.

I have learned that “Today’s Featured Items” is a euphemism for “Things We Need To Get Rid Of.”

I have learned that it’s easier to stay out of trouble than to get out of trouble.
I have learned that when you have the choice of eating at a table or at the counter in a coffee shop, choose the counter. The service will be faster, the food hotter, and the conversation livelier.


I have learned that there are four ages of a man: (1) When he believes in Santa Clause, (2) when he doesn’t believe in Santa Clouse, (3) when He Is Santa Clause, and (4) when he looks like Santa Clause.



I have learned that singing “Amazing Grace” can lift my sprites for hours.



I have learned that you must fight for the things you believe in.



I have learned that in the stock market, bulls make money and bear make money, but hogs get slaughtered.



I have learned that you shouldn’t marry someone who has problems more than you.




No comments: