Sunday, May 4, 2008

"You are the ONE"


"i don't want just to be with you..."

all i want is to be with you forever
i don't like chocolates & flowers
all i want is your caring
i don't want a ring to
prove your love to me
all i want is your heart only your heart it is enough for me

i don't want you to be my Knight & Shinning Armour


all i want is to be in your arms i already feel safe
i don't want u to be my clown if i' am sad
all i want is your
just a simple smile & i'll be ok
i don't want you to be my shoulder to cry on
all i want is u are there ready twith me
i don't want you
to be the perfect & ideal man for me
all i want is u just you i don't want you to change because i
love
you the way u are, i like every part of you & i cherish every
memory that we still in each others arm

i love you more than anything else

all i need is a little bit time
a time
to say those words to u
but its too late you already left me and its hurt
but nothing more i can do but to move on and
wait for the second chances......

No comments: