Friday, May 23, 2008

"Don't ever doubt my LOVE,bec.it is only you occupies my mind"

My Response,

Don't ever doubt my love for you.If i could only slap you on your face so you would feel how much I LOVE YOU,I will,kick you on your butt to show you how much i care,I'll do it many... times just to prove how much i care....

And we sat there in such surrean silence...it was as if every second we took in, taught us something new about each other...he smiled and watched me with such a sensitive glare, almost as if he was trying to reassure me things would get better, and yes of course, only in my vivid fantasy world would this slightly occur, I wonder does he too wish this was our reality or is he hoping for any opportunity to rid of me?...oh how I wish you'd only speak to me, even the smallest mumble...how I wish you'd show a mere sense of emotion towards me...towards us...have I not shown the correct form of affection, what am I to do to get the least bit of your attention...your so arrogant at times...yet so full of wisdom...how can someone with such intelligence, with such good sense of situations, not see things crumbling down...


I stare down at you from the balcony, and dare I say, I see nothing, has man forgotten how to express what he feels...you look up, your blank stare slowly kills me inside...I feel you've lost your sense of hope, your integrity, I am almost certain...I refuse to let you go...I refuse to see you in such despair...tears shed do not lessen a man...please break down that wall and let me be your shield...I will fight for you...we will fight together...we will defeat this distress and grow old together and build up our companionship...but is it possible to save the one who does not want to be saved....or am I yet again living life in a simple illusion...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...MORE THAN MY LIFE ,SECOND TO GOD

No comments: