Saturday, May 31, 2008

"We may not be perfect but we can always change for the better"


The Sunny & Stormy days in Life Is Something We Need To Appreciate How Beautiful Life Can Be!
I have learned that days are long, but life is short.
I have learned that being a success at the office is not worth it if means being a failure at home.
I have learned that you can teach yourself anything by reading.
I have learned that children are the best teachers of creativity, persistence, and unconditional love.


I have learned that you learn most from people who are learning themselves.
I have learned that when Mommy and Daddy shout at each other, it scares me.
I have learned that when bad times come, you can let them make you better or use them to make you better.


I have learned that women with double first names usually know how to make a terrific peach cobbler.
I have learned that humming a tune you’re upset can ease you mind.

I have learned that when making a decision, “no” is more easily changed to “yes” than “yes” is changed to “no”.


I have learned that I don’t feel my age as long as I focus on my dreams instead of my regrets.
I have learned that the simple things are often the most satisfying.
I have learned that you should never sign a contract with blank spaces.
I have learned that if you allow people to make you angry, have let them conquer you.
I have learned that when I eat fish sticks they help me swim faster because they’re fish.
I have learned that encouragement from a good teacher can turn a student’s life around.
I have learned that I have never regretted being too generous enough.
I have learned that when I wave to people in the country, they almost always stop what they’re doing and wave back.


I have learned that nothing tastes as good as vegetables from your own garden.
I have learned that to love and be loved is the greatest joy in the world.
I have learned that children want their parents’ attention and will go to extreme lengths to get it.

I have learned that how you do your work is a portrait of yourself.
I have learned that successful living is like playing a violin-it must be practiced daily.
I have learned that whenever I decide something with kindness, I usually make the right decision.


I have learned that you can make someone’s day by simple sending them a little card.


No comments: