Sunday, May 4, 2008

"Change is all we need,Acceptance & Realization"

Start Improving your Life without you realizing it your helping to
Change the World.

"Small deeds counts if it comes from your heart,
big deeds are meaningless if it comes from your intentions."

What do I believe? I believe in the perfection of the universe and that we all have the power to choose our own realities. I believe that children need good parents, that parents need each other, that everyone needs friends, that siblings are different on purpose, that smart people can become stupid and that everyone can learn something, that life can be cruel if we believe in cruelty, that life can be kind if we believe in kindness, that mean people suck but deserve to be loved, educated, and given a chance to heal if we expect them to change, that serial victims are mean people too, that the devil doesn't need anymore advocates, but abused and neglected children do, that words & actions have limitations and intimacy is most often found in soft silences, that God doesn't make bad children.... and that... Miracles are everywhere just waiting to be discovered.

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"
"The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway. "

I learned the hard way that I cannot always count on others to respect my feelings, even if I respect theirs. Being a good person doesn't guaran
tee that others will be good people, too. You only have control over yourself and how you choose to be as a person. As for others, you can only choose to accept them or walk away.

Life is a path, a series of moments strung together. Money, beauty and power have little importance; everyone loses their way. And what matters most - who is there beside you to lead you home.

What we miss in life is not what we will never have but what we have never felt.

I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit.

Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you.

Give out your heart with no expectations
Live out your life with no explanations
Give it your all with full determination
You deserve the skies with no limitations

Don't expect to get, what you don't give.

If you always do what you have always done then you will always get what you have always gotten.

No comments: