Saturday, January 3, 2009

always on my mind

My friends tell me i’m crazy they say that i’m strange they tell me ever since i met you i’ve changedi must admit it’s true and i’d go outta my way to do anything for you ’cause baby I want you to know that i’ve gotten so close and i need you to show me a sign because you and i can’t afford to waste time when it’s love that’s on my mind

Every second every minute every hour every day it’s you that i’ve been thinkin ofand everyday every week every month every year with you i wanna be in love’cause i can’t get enough

always on my mind yes you are i think about you all the time
I can’t eat and i can’t sleep i can’t think’cause all i think about is you and how you make me feel inside from every little thing that you do’cause you put a smile on my face every time you embrace and pull my body close to you but if only you knew all the things that i’d do for your love i’d stay true


all i need is a little more time and devotion so that we can be livin a life of lovefor eternity’cause i don’t want to be alone and my house would not be home without you here with me

No comments: