Sunday, January 25, 2009

"I Want To Kiss Your Sex"

Are You Quite Disappointed?


I hope not!



Hello! Now that I have your attention I’ll admit that this blog has nothing to do with sex, or wanting it, getting it, trying to get it, or keeping it. As I search out ‘worthy’ blogs to read, ‘raunchy sex blogs’ appear to be a topic which will land many bloggers fame-for-a-minute on Blogspot. Honestly, I can’t say that I waste my time in reading this garbage as it is often written using foul language and in poor taste. But hey, sex sells! - Even if it is poorly written, makes little sense and is highly offensive at times.


Nope, I’m not here to judge anyone who wants to write about sex. They are the ones who are the top bloggers unlike me, so who am I to condemn that? Yet as a published author of one novel and a freelance writer of articles I use blogging as a way to unclog ‘mental constipation’ which often seems to find me.




My blogs may sometimes be silly but I do attempt to write things worthy of your time, because your time is valuable, as is mine. Thanks to all of you who do read my blogs, and I hope never to waste a few minutes of your life.


YOU ARE WHAT YOU READ


Remember that.


No comments: