Monday, January 19, 2009

"Living Well"

Ok...so let's get that first initial thing out there that bothers you about me...I'm pretty AND I'm smart...I've got it all...the looks, the brains, the personality, the friends, the family, the kids, the parents, the husband, the confidence, THE LIFE...the one that you've always dreamed of, but has never been a reality for you. I'm that girl that you wanted to be in high school...the one that got what she wanted with a flash of her smile, or a wink of her eye...I'm that girl...The one who has the confidence to keep up with her attitude, and the attitude that lets me laugh off the silly insignificant things that you try to make a major issue out of...!
~FACE IT DARLIN' I'M THAT GIRL THAT YOU'LL ALWAYS ENVY~
-----------------------------------------------------


Silly little drama dragon...pull your horns in...you're not an important aspect in my life...it's ok...one of these days you may get over the fact that you're not important to people. I understand that my life is appealing to you...and I realize that you want what you can't have...but I need you to know that one day you'll understand that maybe if you were a good person you would have the wonderful things that I have. People who focus mainly on money and pretendin that they have it, and needing people to think they are something they are not, normally never get to have the amazing things that actually mean something in life! Such as...a good relationship with their children, a meaningful marriage, a friendship with their parents, and LOVE...!

~MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING...MAYBE IF YOU HAD IT YOU'D KNOW THAT...SOMETIMES IT TAKES GETTING MONEY FOR PEOPLE TO REALIZE...IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER! HELPED ME!~

-----------------------------------------------------
My little girl may have a disability and that just might make you think that she's imperfect in some way...but that's not the case. She's a picture of perfection. She looks like her mama (lucky girl)...is adored by her daddy (something you never will be)...and she holds more love in that tiny little heart than you have ever known from any of your children. When she says "I love you mommy" it's because she means it...not because she feels forced to say it. She has more determination than you have ever instilled in any of your kids...and she was born that way. Takin a shot at a 2 year old with a birth defect to raise your self esteem goes to show what a worthless, heartless, cold, self loathing person you truly are. I'm perfectly happy with what my Emma is...and that's something you can never truly say about your children. My girl is genuinely sweet because she's been taught that...take a look at what you've been teaching your children...! Glad my children have a role model that is completely opposite from you...ME!

"DISABILITY IS A MATTER OF PERCEPTION. IF YOU CAN DO JUST ONE THING WELL, YOU'RE NEEDED BY SOMEONE."

-----------------------------------------------------


It tickles me when people assume they know things about me and my family. I go on and on sometimes just so things will be transferred to you...and it's funny because you don't even realize that the things you go on and on about...are pointless and completely off the wall...! I'm not an ignorant person...haha...I know how the world works, and I know how females work...I know that when one things is said...it travels...I know that talk is cheap when the story's good...and I make sure the story is GOOD! The people who mean something in my life are the ones who know the real me...! As much as you want to know me, and as much as you've tried to bring me down, you're still just that silly little clown that I get to sit back and laugh at...with my husband of course!
*YOU ONLY KNOW WHAT I WANT YOU TO KNOW...OR WHAT I WANT YOU TO BELIEVE...YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE MORON*

-----------------------------------------------------


My kids live a carefree life...*as children should*...I don't bring nonsense up to them to get them upset, and I dont try to trick them into telling me things so that I can punish them...I enjoy the amazing, wonderful, loving mother that I get to be...! "Mommy" is a title of honor to me. There are women everywhere who want children and would be good parents who can't have them. Then there are women like you, who spread out and make babies like pancakes...only to ruin their lives and hover over them like a love sucking vulture. You are so unloved that you want the rest of the world to be unloved as well.

*MISERY LOVES COMPANY...I WILL NEVER VISIT YOU*
-----------------------------------------------------
Don't think that you get to me. I enjoy when you do ignorant idiotic things that make yourself look foolish. It goes to show how much better than you I actually am! It makes me know that my life really is what you want and cannot have. You can attempt to mask the imprudent, irrational, valueless person that you are but sweets,...it shines out brighter and more florescent then you will ever know! I am surrounded by things that you are envious of...I apologize for that, but it took a lot of work for me to achieve the things that I have achieved. When given the chance to screw over my friends...I passed...I still have them! When handed the opportunity to hurt my family, I refused...they still love me! When God blessed me with a disabled child, I didn't make it about me...I did what I had to do for my baby...That's one of the many reasons my girl loves me. When begged to be the same as every individual on earth, I chose to be unique no matter whether people liked me or not...that's what makes me wonderful...! When I was approached by a man who wanted to love me, I accepted him and loved him for him...I didn't try to change him, or smother him, or trap him...It's why he loves me more than any other woman on earth! *Besides his Mama, who gave him life, and he owes the upmost love and respect to her...as do I for giving him to me!* When challenged to be a fool by someone else, I chose to turn the other cheek, ass cheek that is...so kiss it!*

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE IMPERFECT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I AM!

No comments: