Thursday, January 15, 2009

"The Asian Girl"

A Few Things I Love About My Girl!!!!!

These are a few of the things that i love about you......I love the way you look, i love the way you cook, i love that look on your face when your reading a book. I love that mole on your face because it's in the right place, i love to kiss you wherever you want me simply cuz i love your taste. I love your hair when it's curled, i love your hair when it's straight, i love it short i love it long i even love it in braids. I even love when you sing, even tho you be off key, i love your imperfections that's why i think your scar is sexy. I love how you wear your threads, especially wearing a dress, and when you take it off...that's when you turn me on. I even love when your gone cuz i love how you sound on the phone. I love the way you love me girl, i love it that your all my own. Girl i sing to you to tell you the reasons why i love you. It's just a few things. These are a few of the things that i love about you......I love the way you walk, i love the way you talk. I love the things you are, especially the things your not. I love the thing that you do, i love this new attitude. I love when your in the mood, makes me say ooh ooh ooh. I love you cuz your my boo, i love that you love me too. There's no other way to say it, I love you. "I don't have a girl but this is what i wrote about my X"

-Anthony Harrell-

No comments: