Thursday, May 1, 2008

"Uniqueness in Oneself"



Photobucket







Meeh???, just call me vHeNjIe, i was born n d sign of Gemini in the ruling planet of Mercury. I am very curious & my mind always requests more information. My jovial & youthful attitude allows me to meet others very easily. In addition, my great capacity to adapt allows me to mold myself to any type of change. It is probable that i am naive in your estimations, which will often lead me to be involved in unexpected & complicated problems or relations.




Mentally, i am very sharp, ideas & solutions no one else would have conceived come to my mind. Though i like freedom & come bored with people easily, i will be very dependent on those people whom i admire or love. I love the company of my bestfriends , especially, the opportunity of commenting on everything that happens to me. I am also very attracted to voyages, to new different places. I am very strong-willed & proud, but intensely private & not easy to know well.






Behind my quiet exterior lies a great deal of emotional depth, sensitivity, complexity, & also fierce determination. When i want something i go after it rather quietly but insistently and wholeheartedly - & i usually get it. Meeh, many ways, an eternal child. My mind is bright, alert, curious, flexible, playful, and always eager for new experiences - my attention span s often quite brief. I grasp ideas quickly & once my initial curiosity has been satisfied, i want to go on to something else.







I crave frequent change, variety, meeting new situations & people. My insides burn with fire , pain longing 4 freedom again again emotions run high, the mind turns living this way feels like i've sinned longing for people longing for fun. I want to b happy, i want 2 feel free of this feeling called loneliness deep inside me.






No comments: