Friday, May 2, 2008

Desire

Where true Love burns Desire is Love's pure flame ;
It is the reflex of our earthly frame,
That takes its meaning from the nobler part,
And but translates the language of the heart.

by-Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Send this free eCard

You will never know true happiness
until you have truly loved,
and you will never understand
what pain really is
until you have lost it.


~ by Anonymous ~

This is one quote which I can relate to. I never knew what is real happiness until I learn to love. Whenever I was in the company of the person I loved, I was in the best state of mind. I was like a free bird in the sky, not worried about anything. But sadly, love comes to an unhappy ending most of the time. This is when we experience real pain. Loving somebody and then losing that special person and their love is unbearable. When I parted ways with my love over a trivial misunderstanding, I was torn apart! I felt miserable and lonely! The world seemed a 'bitter' place to live in! The pain of lost love has made me stronger and search for happiness once again!



Send this free eCard


When you are in Love!



You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world.

- David Levesque -

This is when we are in love, the world seems a better place to live in. All our troubles vanish, when we look in to the eyes of the person we love. It is through his or her eyes, that we travel to some distant fairytale land. Looking deep in to the eyes of our beloved relieves us of all pain, worries, and eases difficult tasks. We get courage to fight all obstacles. Similarly, falling in love makes us oblivious of everything happening around! We only dream of the person we love and imagine their presence everywhere! We tend to make comparisons with the person we love with somebody having a faint similarity. Such is the power of love that our eyes keep searching for this special person true!


No comments: