Friday, May 2, 2008

"All About Love"


"If You Have Found Love...."

If you have it [Love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.

Sir James M. Barrie


Love is such an emotion which lifts us beyond all earthly troubles and pains. If we have love in our life, we do not need anything else; we are happy, carefree, and enthusiastic. Everything seems rosy! If there is no love present in our life, then it does not matter if we have loads of material comforts. Life will be dull, uninteresting and monotonous without love. Thus being in love is the best experience that you can have!

LOVING HER

Send this free eCard

I long…to have her in my arms,

To have her sweet embrace against my body,
To feel her sweet tender lips against mine,
To stare deeply and lovingly into her eyes.
I want to hold her hand while taking a walk through the park,

Hold her close up against me in the cold winter rain,

To kiss her so passionately, that she would forget everything around her,

Hoping that her fears will be chased away

And drowned in the love that me and her share.
Watching her run around, as gracefully as an angel,

I thought to myself, she is so beautiful,

She’s the angel that broke her wings, and fell from the sky,

Into my arms, where she will be able to call home forever.
This feeling is incredible…

The trepidation in my heart is staggering,
It almost feels like exploding,
Love hurts…but only because I love her so much it hurts me inside.


No comments: