Friday, June 27, 2008

"Reach For The Stars"

believing yourself.....

a man is what he thinks he is. if he thinks he is weak ,he will be weak, if he thinks he is strong ,he will be strong. why am i saying this is that of late i have become very positive in my approach and thoughts .this has helped me to gain the confidence of people around me and i have also started believing in myself. professional life , be it private life i see that change with me. its just a small thought that i wanted to share .
All dreams come true if you believe in this.
Step by step and your wishes will be realise.

Push the limits.
I want to make that something impossible make possible.
It is like I am finding water in the desert....
After a while I learned the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul. I learned that kisses aren't contracts and presents aren't promises. I learned that loving doesn't mean leaning and company doesn't always mean security, and I learned that even sunshine burns if you get too much.

After a while I learned to build all my dreams on today because tomorrows ground is to uncertain for dreams, and futures have a way of falling down in mid-flight.

After a while I learned to accept my defeats with my head held with the grace of a woman and not the grief of a child.

After a while I learned to plant my own garden and decorate my own soul instead of waiting for someone else to bring me flowers. And I learned that I really am strong, that I really do have self worth, and I can endure, and I learn and learn, with every "goodbye" I learn.

"Closing circles, shutting doors, ending chapters - whatever we call it, it doesn't matter. What matters is that we leave in the past the moments of our life that are over."

No comments: