Friday, June 27, 2008

"Life Is A Matter Of Faith"

3 THINGS IN LIFE

ThreeThingsThree things in life that, once gone, never come back -

Time Words Opportunity Three things in life that are most valuable -
Love Self-confidence Friends Three things in life that are never certain -

Dreams Success Fortune Three things that make a man/woman -

Hard work Sincerity Commitment

Three things in life that can destroy a man/woman - Alcohol Pride Anger

Three things in life that, once lost, hard to build-up - Respect Trust Friendship P.-----prayU.----until S.----something H.----happens I need this back...

If you'll do this for me... I'll do it for you... When there is nothing left but God, that is when you findout that God is all you need.

Take 60 seconds and give this a shot! All you do is simply saythe following small prayer for the person who sent you this.

Holy Spirit who make me see everything show me the way to reach my ideals.Thou who give me the divine gift to forgive & forget all the wrong things that is than to me & in all instances of my life.I, in this short dialogue what to thank you & confirm once more that i don't want to be separated from you no matter how great the material desires maybe.I wanted to be with thee & my loved ones in your Perpetual Glory ,Amen

God please guide me along the way,please show me the path.In you my God i trust & putting all my faith every now & then.It is you & only you that i want to be with .You had been my friend since i was born & for that i will not forsake you.God,give me strength to lead my life & see the light shining through my way.I love you ,God ,my creator....

No comments: