Friday, June 13, 2008

"Your Name Is Engraved In My Mind,In My Heart & In My Soul"

"Only You..."
You know even you pissed me of i want you to know that you are a very good blogger.A Gorgeous One,You make your readers hot...just reading your articles.I admit & very proud to say that i'm your most avid reader i admire you in every way.Not just that,i long & crave for you.To be serious,you know that having you alone is something i can be proud of.You are my priceless wealth that no riches on this world can be worth as you do you are my precious gem.Who needs a diamond if i have you...I can be truly happy even we would be stranded in an island ,just being with you will bring me so much happiness that i can't be able to explain to what extent.Just seeing you makes me drool because in my heart you rule.You are an intensity that makes my world shake.Your love gives me this electricity that makes me weak everytime you get near me.You are the love of my life.I entrust to you my heart,please take care of it as if it is your own bec. if your love dies my heart will bleed to death.Te queiro!

No comments: