Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"Memories"

If past can be erased [ Sad Love Poem ]

How can I forget the day?When my only vision was you The very first time in my life

When I fall in love with you The moments when I saw wonder Adoration in your eyes The spring has gone But still I am alone in pain You hold your arms and Asked me to come in there Your arms was around me so I felt safe in protected We walked together hand in hand You showed me colorful dreams I was blind with your love And was lost in there Thousand of blooms appeared And those fade away You washed my dreams and Suddenly you left me in dark Everything feels as a bad dream When my eyes were closed When I open those There was nothing left If it’s just a crush for you Why you put me in pain to suffer?? If past can be erased Why this tears in my eyes??

No comments: