Thursday, July 24, 2008

"Love Is Magic"


B o r n F o r Y o u


Too many billion people

Running around the planet

What is the chance in heaven

That you'd find your way to me


Tell me what is this sweet sensation

It's a miracle that's happened


Though I search for an explanation

Only one thing it could be

That I was born for you


It was written in the stars

Yes I was born for you


And the choice was never ours

It's as if the powers of the universe

Conspired to make you mine


And till the day I die

I bless the day that

I was born for you


Too many foolish people

Trying to come between us

None of them seem to matter

When I look into your eyes


Now I know why I belong here

In your arms I found the answer

Somehow nothing would seem so wrong here


If they'd only realize

That I was born for you


And that you were born for me

And in this random world

This was clearly meant to be

What we have the world could never understand

Or ever take awayAnd till the day I die


I bless the day that I was born for you

What we have the world could never understand

Or ever take away


And as the years go by

Until the day I die

I bless the day that I was born for you

No comments: